25

'ding dong'

jikook were distracted from their laughs when the doorbell rang.

"ill take it you should rest you cooked so much for me"jimin said smiling.

but smirked as he thought this gucci secret model may be there.

but oh boi! Was he so wrong.

he opened the door only for his eyes to go as wide as saucers. 

"yoongi?"

yoongi immediatley pushed jimin backwards as he brought him into a massive hug.

as much jimin was happy he was sacred that jungkook might see it.

"yoo-"

yoongi brought jimin into a kiss pouring out how much he loves him and how much he missed him.

jimin was too was emotionally struck he couldnt help but kissing him back.

If it was not for kai and sehun his best friends and jungkook Neighbours who saw jimin and informed yoongi. He might have not even known about his arrival.

suddenly a crashing sound was heard.

yoongi and jimin stood their both with wide eyes but different emotions. one was in deep shock and confused the other was scared and totally not knowing what to do next.

"oh my gawd kookie you know jimin?" yoongi said making the tensed atmosphere a bit more tense than it already was.

"yea?"he looked towards jimin in absolute betrayal.

"oh then you know we have been dating for almost a year now"yoongi said with  happy smile on his face.

to say jungkook felt his heart break into a million pieces would be an understatement he stood there with a questioning look to jimin who was not able to make an eye contact with him.

"jungkook i-"

""save it i need space for now"jungkook said as he rushed towards the door tears evident in his eyes

jimin fell on his knees the thing he most scared of happened just infront of his eyes he made jungkook cry.

yoongi was concerned and asked him and jimin told him every single bit.

and yoongi knew exactly what to do he took his phone-

"hello taehyung"