♡12♡

💛Bff💛

Babykoo:
Hey jiminie..

Min min

I need help

Jimin???

Midget?

Sassymin:
I feel disrespected.

Babykoo:
And not my tension???

Sassymin:
Yeah of course kook you matter to me a lot but stop calling me midget.

Babykoo:
Sorry hyung!

Sassymin:
The God forgives you btw why are in tension something happened??

Babykoo:
So there this guy.

Sassymin:
am i supposed to grab a rod and hit Lucifer or even better throw him off the cliff?? What did this guy do?

Babykoo:
Stop!! It's about somebody else.

Sassymin:
Aww my kookie is trying to make new friends better be careful. Im all ears tell me more.

Babykoo-
*images attached of chat between Gucci_secret.model and babykoo*

Sassymin:
Wait im reading.

Babykoo:
Ok....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sassymin:
Oh my God!!! Good job kook he seems to an amazing person. I'm proud of you a lot. Btw I just jumped on my bed and my charger fell down. Shit I got scared lmao.

Babykoo:
Really hyung thanku and be careful okay!! i really like talking to him. but that's not the problem.

Sassymin:
are you afraid to meet him???

Babykoo:
Umh...... i- Yes

Sassymin:
It's good to be afraid baby but what what's bad in meeting maybe he just wants to get close to you. Talk to you like normal people do and plus you r so lucky he lives so close to you.

Babykoo:
I know but I may or may not have developed feeling.

Sassymin:
I smell love in the air.

Babykoo:
It's pollen not love!

Sassymin:
Yah kook!!but my kook is in love i seriously didn't like Lucifer from the start but I my anglelic instinct is saying that tae may be the one and you even like him. This is the best day in my life. I'm so so proud kook.

Babykoo:
But what if he thinks in ugly and fat I don't wanna lose him hyung I really want to stay with him.

Sassymin-
First of all neither your ugly nor fat. Jungkook your the next name of perfection. You used to be so confident remember girls and boys drooling over you how can you forget past and not Lucifer dumb words. Now it's my order you are meeting him that too tommorow and no excuses and without you mask and stuff.

Babykoo:
But hyung I'm just afraid and i- I just don't know.

Sassymin-
Jungkook I told you its good to be afraid and its the only favour I ask from you.

Babykoo:
Hyuuuuuuuuuung....

Sassymin:
Just for me kook pls.

Babykoo:
Ok hyung I'm gonna message him he hasn't messaged me all day today.

Sassymin:
Fighting kook and pls add effort to your outfit im going to stadium with my dad tommorow but still you can text me your pic I won't mind complimenting.

Babykoo:
Ok hyung love you❤

Sassymin:
I love you too ❤