♡23♡

well the days had been mostly been going amazing for taekook.

they had been hanging out and taehyung was successfully was able to make jungkook more confident instead of the insecure lil bean he is.

eventually the rest of members started getting to know jungkook. the first meeting to be very honest was quite embarrasing for jungkook.

jungkook was a shy person and bts made sure to pamper him till his cheeks reddened and btw jin announced jungkook as his official child after meeting him.

yoongi still avoids the topic of dating as he lost contact with jimin. yoongi's boyfriend remained a mystery to taekook.

finally the day came when jimin was set to return to seoul.

of course yoongi had no freaking idea about it while jungkook contacted him literallly every single day.

jungkook excitedly wore his moon and stars earring waiting the seoul airport for jimin to arrive. jimin was supposed to be at the same school as jungkook which jungkook couldnt be more happier.

one side was an excited child while on the hand was a contemplating soul.

jimin was really anxious it been almost 1 year since he started dating yoongi and now was shifting to same school as him and jungkook. he was anxious about two facts 1) would yoongi's friends approve him? 2) he hasnt told jungkook about it yet. 

what can he do he was scared that how would jungkook react if he was dating yoongi and therefore cheated on neonshi.

how he was supposed to tell his best friend his soulmate that he cheated on someone while his bestfriend even hates the thought of it.

its not that he didnt want to tell him but he didnt have courage he cant afford to lose jungkook. even the thought of making jungkook cry shivers his spine and make his blood run cold.