♡14♡

JungKook sighed as he stood before the mirror. His gaze shifted to the clock carelessly hanging the wall. 2:56 pm it displayed counting every second.

He just came back from the school  and so he removed his mask  and glasses.

Stripping himself he enters the shower and letting the warmth of water wash away his body along with with tensions.

He wrapped his blue Robe around his petite figure coming out of the bathroom.

JungKook opened his wardrobe though he is always in black doesnt mean he hadn't a thing for fashion. His wardrobe was not full but always pretty much occupied with trendy stuff.

He smiled as he saw the baby pink shirt jimin gave him. It's was a beautiful plain baby pink shirt with two laces flowing down.

He picked out his white jeans which he never wore so they looked brand new along with white sneakers with a red rose and it leaves beautifully embroider on sides again which he never wore in his life.

As he was accessing through some accessories he found his old mascara. and his light tinted gloss.

He smiled as he felt enough encouragment to put them on. He slid the masscare accross his long lashes and applied the lip gloss.

He combed his hair and let his bangs have its own way letting them set naturally on his eyes.

He found his moon and star earing in the drawer and decided to wear them.

This was how jungkook used To dress he never meant show off but went with what he liked not with what other thinks

But this wasn't the case this time he was nervous as tae might assume he overdressed so he decided to message jimin.