♡19♡

Taehyung's pov-
He was shocked to see me would be an understatement. Before I could realise that he must have gotten insecure he ran but luckily I am fast.

Thank you my physical teacher aka my most hated human who gave me punishment to run 500 meter literally everyday.

I hugged him from back as his scent hit my nose. It was magically beautiful.

"Kookie" I said as I slowly turned him around.

He was crying at that point honestly I didn't know what to do so i kissed his tears away leaving him wide eyed. Isn't he the most adorable thing ever. I smiled to myself.

"Why are crying" I asked softly. He stiffened and i don't know what happened to me.

I just hugged him. I could hear faint sobs

"Pls baby tell me what happened?" i asked again in a soft yet demanding tone.

"Pls don't leave me" he said as his voice cracked and so did my heart.

"Why would I do that I promised you that I will never leave you right? So what are you thinking baby"I said as I placed my chin in head as he too slowly wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

"I thought you will leave me cause im ugl-"

"Bullshit" I said.

"Wha-" he pulled away and i cupped his face.

"Baby you are so beautiful who told you're ugly you are absolutely breathtaking you believe me right?" I said and he just nodded. Man can someone die of someone's cuteness cause I'll be dead sooner that I thought.

I softly held his hand as we both occupied a corner table.

Suddenly, The two girls rushed to him.

"Oppa will you give me your number your so handsome omg" both of them sequeled.

Before he could say anything I interuppted.

"No honey he is taken" I said as kookie gave me a questioning look.

"Aww then can you give me your number" the girl came to me this time.

"Actually he is taken by me" jk said sassily here comes my sassy kook.

"Can we have a picture pls" I sighed but I saw kookie was excited so i obliged.

They took some pictures and left mumbling 'omg that r so handsome my friends will be so jealous' 'they look so cute together'

"Soooo kookie now you believe me huh??" I asked.

He happily nodded and i knew I couldn't be much happier.

We ordered what we decided and enjoyed it.

He was absolutely amazing to listen to. The small expressions he gave when he narrated and incident.

His nose scrunches, his smile. Consider me gone army.