27

taehyung's eyes shot up.

its was little boy biting cutely on his lollipop.

"wly all u clying" he said.

"i lost my bunny my life *sigh* and my love" taehyung said not making the ending audible enough.

"kyuinsun?" a young lady called out.

she picked him up.

"oh my gawd why r u cring young man" she said.

"he lost hishh bunny kyuinsun is alsho shaaadd" taehyung figured out the baby was addressing himself as third person so therefore his name was kyuinsun.

"oh my thats saddddd you can go to police"she warmly advised.

"um its hasnt been 24 hours plus the bunny is a human its a nickname for him see he is my bunny he smiled like a bunny so i named him that" he wiped his taers as he showed them his picture with a boxy smile on his face.

"i shaww himm" kyuinsun said.

"huh? where my baby your hyungie need to find his bunny" she said smiling focusing on each word.

"i shaww him in park we went" he said.

"where ma'am" taheyung sounded more than desperate a new hope lining up.

"the north gate park the one at the backside of the mall" she said with a kind smile.

"thanku so much"taheyung's happiness knew no bounds as he ran again not caring if he faints by the exhausion at the end of the day.

taehyung's pov-

as i reached there jungkook was on the bench letting the breeze hit his wet cheeks and the his only in sunkissed skin made him look eternal but not only in my eyes......i glared as other girl and boys were eyeing him.

"kookie" i called out. he flinched and quickly pounced on me like rabbits do. i almost cooed until i heards sobs.

"kookie noooooo dont cry" taheyung heart broke as jungkook has his hands in little fists holding on his shirt and eyes wetting it.

"a-am i n-not e-nough f-for s-om-one t-to t-rust me" jungkook broke down in sobs.

therfore taheyung knew jimin was on his hit list actually on top n encirlced with red marker