♡3♡

Babykoo:
Hi Gucii boy
11:38am

Hey..
12:03pm

Hello?????
12:10pm

Are u there
12:50pm

Nvm
1:30pm

Umh.........
1:31pm

Hey
3:00pm

Gucci boy???
4:30pm

I am sry if I u aren't talking to me beacause of yesterday. I am sry i really am. But u know u can leave I have gotten used to people leaving meh.
5:00pm

Bye.....
5:01pm

Gucci_secret.model:
Oh koo nooooooo......

I was u know...........let me be honest I fought with my father and threw this phone and it literally borke. So I went after school to buy a new one and i was restoring the messages and saw u.

I am sry baby but I promise I won't leave I am not those 'people' who left you.

Pls talk to me koo

Babykoo:
Really??? Pinky promise??
Don't fight with your dad if u have time to talk to him and clear everthing.

Gucci_secret.model:
1)Awwwww~~~~ of cource baby. Pinky promise
2) I'll try

Babykoo
Good. u know what you have successfully entered the two people list I care about a lot.

Gucci_secret.model:
I feel honoured. But whose the other.😤

Babykoo
Jealous much?|
Jealous m|
Jea|

It's my bestfriend jimin. The one who was i texting. He has a girlfriend yk but I haven't seen her for a while she is coming two months after.

Gucci_secret.model:
Ohh Jimnie.......has a girlfriend. Nice.

Babykoo
???

Gucci_secret.model:
How have u been I know u missed me. You can't deny it. Your Messages says it all😏

Babykoo
Im fine and i missed you. Because you r the only one who makes me smile these days.

Gucci_secret.model:
I feel honoured pt.2. I missed U too baby.

Babykoo
I have to complete my homework I am leaving bye.

Gucci_secret.model:
Me too ba-bye ; )

Taehyung was quite happy as the younger was warming up to him. he asked him to talk to his father he just can't say that he and his father have not talked in four years.

JungKook was blushing as he held up the maths book but he was least interested in studies as thoughts about the older clouded him again. But soon he was sorrounded by negative thoughts of the older fake promising to him as the others do.