34

"koo eat something pls na"tae kept on feeding jk..

They were sitting in jk's apartment as yoongi took jimin to his studio+apartment.

But eversince jungkook knew about the truth he hasn't even eat a grain leaving taehyung extra worried.

"Pls baby for me"taehyung said.

Jungkook looked up in shock 'maybe I can't hurt everybody I love right?'

Jungkook scooted closer to tae and opened his mouth.

A smile formed on tae's lips atleast he is able to feed his baby now

taehyung as much wanted to talk bout this matter to jungkook he was so sure that he would breakdown any momemt.

"are u gonna forgive him?"he asked a lil bravely.

jungkook looked at him blankly, blinking twice before digging in his food.

"its will take time but i cant live without him anyways"jk answered in a monotone.

"mhmh"tae got up.

2 weeks ltr.

jungkook finally decided that he is capable enough to face jimin.he knocked the door at bts dorm where jimin was currently living.

the door was opened by jin who smiled widely before bringing him into a hug.yes jungkook has been not contacting anyone since that incident not even taehyung leaving everyone very worried.

jungkook hugged him back entering the house smelling just like 'home'

namjoon was in the living area with his glasses on his laptop maybe submitting his report.

jungkook quickly surpassed him not that he didnt like him he was not in wlcoming right now.

jungkook rushed to jimin's room knocking it twice until he was faced with a pair of tired and puffy eyes which now lit up seeing him.

"jungkook? kook u r finally here"the lil mochi brought him into hug and to his surprise jungkook hugged him with the same intensity making him smile.

"im so sry ju-"jimin was cut off.

"dont be sorry hyung i now understand the situation. it was ur fault too"jungkook said.

and jimin told him the whole situation ltr on after explaining both started having fun with each other like they used to.

yoongi ears perked up listening to jimin giggles he immediatey rushed to his room.

literally shocked seeing the two bestfriends cuddling each other and were almost off to sleeep.he just smiled quietly shutting the door.

yoongi went to taehyung running to share the good news.taehyung was in the balcony siping his evening tea thinking of a way to talk to jungkook.

"h-hey t-tae *huff*"yoongi was out of air searching for him in the whole house.

"hey hyung what happened" tae rushed to yoongi keeping his hand on his shoulder.

yoongi just smiled.

"WHATTTTTT?" tae jumped in excitment everything finally settled down.

_____________

"jhope wake the babies up"jin laughed as he placed dished for dinner behind him namjoon helping.

yoongi and tae were out to bring snacks and drinks.

"ok"