26

it has been nearly an hour of taehyung searching for jungkook. he searched every corner of the town possible. he was sacred of the fact that jungkook even being a resident of this town knows literally nothing about it.

as every coin has two sides everything in the world comes with two sides. even towns and big cities like the beautiful capital of korea aka seoul.

taheyung knows the amount of drunk men in the area due to the amount of bars in the city.

jungkook on the other hand went to a hildren's park which he just suddenly came across.

memories filled with jimin flashed as he smiled with evident tears. nobody really noticing it because the moms were busy with their evening gossips while the children with sand and sharing toys no  one wanting their moments to be destroyed.

he saw a tree near the river with a bench beneath it. it felt like his body was moving by itself as sat on the bench.

rays of the sunset sun fell on his cheeks already making the golden boy more golden. some passing in awe while others wanted approach but kept to themselves when they saw his tears.

after all it doesnt take rocket science to figure out that he was crying and had come out for space and if that doesnt it he doesnt want comfort from a stranger and saying dont cry thats stupid.

 taehyung on the other hand sat on the bench huffing nearly out of breathe. he searched literally everywhere but couldnt find a trace of his kookie.

tears left his eyes as the thought of lossing another important person in his life made him him sad. he quickly opened his phone revealing a photo of jungkook.

"where r u baby?"

"i know ur hurt but pls let me find you"

"i cant rest till i see your face pls baby where r you"

and then broke down.

"hyung!?"