s.c : three

'When was the last time Seungmin ever did anything for himself?' Chan's words rung in Minho's head

'When was the last time Seungmin ever did anything for himself?' Chan's words rung in Minho's head. After what Seungmin said in his little state he called the older and told him about keeping him away.

He was scared to let Seungmin go. What other way did he expect him to find a caregiver? He just didn't want his friend hurt. Minho knows Seungmin probably better than he knows himself. There was no doubt in his mind that Seungmin was pushing away the thought of seeing the person he spoke of. In the end, if he wanted him to be happy and cared for like the way he should, they were going to need to find this person.

'There was a boy he was sitting with when I walked out the front gates.' Chan remembered shoulder length black hair. A lanky figure leaning against the tree with Seungmin on the other side.

Many possibilities ran through Minho's mind until he pinpointed a certain black haired junior. Hwang Hyunjin. Reputation known as a heartthrob with girls but commonly known as a playful weirdo amongst the boys. Flaws were almost nonexistent to the naked eye since he seemed so perfect. His grades were decent and only had two close friends being Seo Changbin and Yang Jeongin. He would occasionally get into trouble with the two since they all liked to mess around but it was all fun and games.

When Minho and Chan finished discussing their plans, Minho left Seungmin to sleep. The next morning Minho woke up and Seungmin was already gone.

He was running to school to avoid talking to the older. He remembered exactly what he said and figured it wasn't worth talking about since he had no intentions of bumping into Hyunjin. Lucky for Minnie, Seungmin's regressed conscious, Chan and Minho were going to make sure they meet.

By the time lunch rolled around, Seungmin received a text from Chan that said he needed to meet him in the library. Since Chan was never one to mess around on school grounds he figured it was important. On the other end, Minho asked Hyunjin to help him with math. The two were both given instructions to meet in one of the small study cubicles that consisted of a square table and four chairs.

Seungmin arrived first, sitting down while he waited for Chan. He stared at his phone until he heard footsteps that led him to believe Chan had arrived.

"What did you need? I should be going soon sin-" he cut himself off when he made eye contact with Hyunjin. They stared at each other and Seungmin gave up fighting the urge to regress for the older. Hyunjin noticed a glint in his eyes that changed. He broke apart the staring contest and sat next to him. "I thought I was supposed to be meeting wi-" he was cut off when he felt a hand touching the ends of his hair. "Hi hyungie. I'm Minnie" he gave a toothy smile and waved.

What the hell is happening? Hyunjin thought as he scooted his chair far enough so Seungmin couldn't reach him.

He reached into his backpack until he felt an unfamiliar object touch his fingers. The material was something he couldn't put his finger on so he fished it out enough to be able to see what it was. In his hands was a pacifier. What's going on?! He brought it closer to himself, letting a gasp escape his mouth when a pair of lips wrapped around it, tearing it away from his grasp. He watched with wide eyes as a giggling Seungmin sucked on it.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin whispered only loud enough so he could hear. The sight was intriguing. It made his heart beat just a little faster. He couldn't deny the fact that he looked adorable but it was also strange. The first time they talked was much different from the way he was acting now.

Without much thinking he reached out, hooking his finger around the loop on the pacifier. He was going to pull it out but instead started laughing when his finger was pulled every time Seungmin sucked in.

"You're different now" Hyunjin looked to Seungmin who nodded with a smile that made his eyes become crescents.

"It's called age regression" a voice made Hyunjin pull away from Seungmin. Minho stood in the doorway, a small smile playing at his lips from Hyunjin's reaction. "Hi hyungie" Seungmin waved to Minho. He nodded his head in response to the boy. "You could say he changes to another mindset where he's a baby. That's Minnie. He's aware of everything that happens but his words are filtered differently and his behavior is obviously a lot different."

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin as if he was so valuable he should be put in a museum. "That's incredible" he smiled when little Seungmin clapped, happy with the compliment. He pulled the pacifier from his own mouth and shoved it in his backpack. "Minnie wants you" he jumped up and down in his seat. Hyunjin lifted a confused brow. "He needs a caretaker. Usually you'd be regular Seungmin's boyfriend but I think Minnie is fine with being friends as long as you're around so he can come out more often" Hyunjin's eyes widened at Minho's words. They weren't even friends yet so hearing that little Seungmin wanted all of this was a bit off putting.

"Being a caretaker isn't that hard but if you agree Minnie will get attached and you probably won't be able to get rid of him" Hyunjin looked at Seungmin who was now doodling with a pen and paper he assumed he grabbed from his own backpack. The offer was somewhat tempting. This was new to him so it was exciting. "Do you think other Seungmin will be okay with it?" He looked back to Minho. Minho stared at the ceiling to think about it for a minute. "Technically no but this would all be for him anyways, right? What's the harm in it? He doesn't think of himself. At least if you become his caretaker he gives himself something and, along with that, you'll continue to give to him unlike most people."

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin again. It's definitely not something he'll get used to quickly but some things are worth trying. "I'll be his caretaker."

"Great! Now I'm going to get normal Seungmin back, so you can go. Come to our apartment at exactly 4:30 after school so I can teach you a few things"