s.c : eleven

Hyunjin ducked behind the counter surrounding the kitchen when Minho changed the setting of the sink so he could spray the other with it

Hyunjin ducked behind the counter surrounding the kitchen when Minho changed the setting of the sink so he could spray the other with it. "Your hands better be clean and you should've kept them very respectful last night!" Seungmin laughed at the two from the stool he sat on.

Breakfast was already made but was getting cold the second Minho began his attack. It was the only chance he got since Hyunjin was practically glued to Seungmin's side. The only reason he even moved away was to get him napkins.

"I think he gets it Min. It's not like we did anything anyways" Seungmin went up to Minho to take the adjustable faucet away and turn it off. Minho was like an overprotective brother. It was his job to beat up anyone who decided to even think about Seungmin in a more-than-friends type of way.

Of course that also meant that he was going to make sure he was treated right too.

Minho grabbed onto Hyunjin's sleeve and pulled him into his room. "Alright this is how it's gonna go. His curfew is 10:30. He has to be home by that time or else we're going to have a problem. If you stay the night over here or even go in his room, the door has to be open. At least a foot so I can see when I pass by or if I'm down the hall. His lips are also very much virgin so be mindful if-"

"Well not anymore" Hyunjin smirked when Minho's jaw clenched meanwhile he was trying to resist the urge to choke him right there. "Okay that changes a rule then. I don't like too much PDA, especially when it's Seungmin, so we'll compromise and make the door stay only four inches open. Do we have a deal?" Hyunjin nodded making Minho pull a fake smile. "Good."

Hyunjin badly wanted to crack a joke and maybe even irritate Minho but voted against it since he didn't want to get sprayed again.

"Oh and one more thing." A wide grin spread on Minho's face. He still had the knob of the door twisted in his hand. "Minnie might start calling you daddy."

The nervous boy was left gaping, hoping he could ask his soon-to-be boyfriend if Minho was joking or not so he can be prepared for the word. Obviously it wasn't supposed to be in a sexual way but the word itself coming from Seungmin's mouth made him feel flustered.

When he walked back to the dining room the two owners of the apartment sat happily eating. The second Hyunjin's eyes met Seungmin's he pulled his gaze away. How could he stare into those sweet innocent eyes when the only thought was the boy calling him 'daddy' all the time? Even the word slipping off of Seungmin's tongue seemed wrong. Like poison. Delicious poison like a drug that one could never get enough of.

"Is there something wrong?" Hyunjin jumped when Seungmin was right in front of him. He didn't even notice him get up. "Yeah sorry. I forgot I have to water my dog today" avoiding Seungmin's eyes, Hyunjin pecked his cheek and left the house. His breakfast now long forgotten and cold.

"At least you remembered to water him" Seungmin let out a dry laugh when remembering the feeling of Hyunjin tugging on his ankle so he could tell Minho to stop. "I'm going to go shower and whatnot."

Seungmin did just as he said and showered. The only thing he could think about while doing so was Hyunjin. Not in a weird way though. He wondered why the boy was in such a rush. Was he already having regrets? Was it being a caregiver? Their kiss? The moment held a special place in his heart but did the same go for Hyunjin? It could be a possibility that it didn't. He's kissed people before so maybe it simply didn't matter that much. Perhaps Seungmin's lips were just another pair hidden in a pile of other names.

But that didn't make him feel sad. Oh no.

Instead Seungmin put together an outfit he knew he could flaunt his confidence in. The idea was for himself more than anything. If Hyunjin happened to find interest in it then that was a plus. In the end, it was for his own comfort.

A simple grey sweater with a heart and a WiFi symbol above it, tucked into pale pink shorts that ended mid thigh. The shortest pair of shorts he had and probably the most feminine like thing he would wear though he was willing to try a skirt. A black belt with a heart buckle helped accent his waist.

For makeup he used red and faded it to a pink color, the red matching the lip gloss Hyunjin found the day before. The only thing left to finish the outfit off was a pair of white converse and white high knee socks.

He took a mirror picture and then a selfie before posting it on Instagram. He set the caption as 'HH <3' and turned the comments off just for the judgmental girls at their school.

Sometimes Seungmin forgot that Hyunjin was popular. He wondered if Hyunjin told his friends about what they had. Whether it was about little space or that they liked each other he was still curious. He wouldn't mind being able to show off their relationship in front of close friends. No dating experience really made him want to try different things. Sometimes even things that he'd probably have to ask Hyunjin about. He didn't want to cross any boundaries.

A ding from his phone and a glance at the new notification made Seungmin smile. Beneath Hyunjin's contact name was 'cool post' and a spam of other things he decided to read later. If his confidence decided to plummet then all he had to do was go back to read the messages. Hyunjin's compliments were the only ones that seemed valid. Even the unread ones that called him hot.

-

filler sorry- BUT THANK YOU FOR 1K IN JUST TEN CHAPTERS WOW