s.c : seven

Spit, clashing teeth, hot air, and no room to breathe

Spit, clashing teeth, hot air, and no room to breathe. That's all Seungmin could process at the moment.

Moments prior he found the note Hyunjin wrote for him. There was not much to say besides the fact that he believed Hyunjin was insane for thinking he was his life's purpose. This erupted an argument that Hyunjin needed and Seungmin happily provided. It was the only way to a healthy relationship.

The strange thing was that the argument never finished. As the anger built up Hyunjin became more aggressive and cornered Seungmin. He was tired of hearing Seungmin telling him he had some other sort of worth so he did the only thing he knew would shut him up. Well that could be used as an excuse because in reality it was just something he longed for and found an opportunity to act upon.

As soon as their lips connected it escalated quickly. Nothing more than subtle touches but it was more than either of them had done before. The second Hyunjin tried to slip his tongue in Seungmin became defiant. Hyunjin had no patience anymore so he pinched his side, making him yelp and open his mouth in the process. When Hyunjin gained full access he took advantage.

Seungmin wanted the same thing. He wanted to kiss Hyunjin. But this was too much for him. He was scared.

Eventually Seungmin could no longer take the lack of oxygen and anxious feeling from the sudden dominance so he pushed Hyunjin away, him gladly releasing the younger's tongue from the strong entanglement of his own.

"Don't ever get near me like that again" his tone was firm as he began to put his school uniform back on. Hyunjin hadn't even thought about whether Seungmin was okay with it or not.

"Hey hey. Take deep breaths. I'm sorry" Hyunjin carefully took the clothes from Seungmin's shaking hands and placed them on the bed. "I won't do it again. You have to trust me Seungmin" he defensively put his hands up to show that he wasn't going to try anything.

Seungmin stared blankly for a second, blinking away the tears. This is what he was scared of. He never wanted a caretaker. Everyone wanted to take advantage of him or just come and go as they pleased. There was never anyone there for just him whether he was in little space or not. He just hoped Hyunjin wasn't like the rest.

Although his mind told him he was going to regret it, he wrapped his arms around Hyunjin in a hug. "Don't do that anymore" he spoke quietly while the taller of the two guided them back to the bed so they could lie down. "Can I put my hands here" Hyunjin motioned to his back, wanting to reciprocate the hug. Seungmin nodded and nuzzled his head into the older's neck.

Hyunjin placed a gentle kiss on Seungmin's forehead after threading his fingers through his hair for comfort. "I'm sorry baby" the pet name came naturally because it simply felt right when he was referring to Seungmin. On the other hand, Seungmin was surprised. His face flushed red and he was just thankful that Hyunjin couldn't see the expression on his face...

But then his blush grew a deeper shade of red when he remembered Hyunjin didn't have a shirt on.

"Uwah! My eyes!" He reluctantly shoved Hyunjin off the bed, only peeping over the edge when he heard a thud and no response. A fit of giggles emitted from his mouth when he saw the boy with his arms crossed and a serious scowl directed toward the ceiling but soon turning to him. "Well that was uncalled for" Hyunjin's once serious face disappeared when Seungmin pulled the covers over his head to shield his eyes. "No shirt. No cuddles."

He rolled his eyes but still got up and went to his closet to grab a shirt. "Happy now?" He looked to Seungmin who was barely peeking enough to see, still unsure if Hyunjin actually put a shirt on. "I would be happier if you came back over here" Seungmin made grabby hands with a pout rested on his lips.

Hyunjin's mind told him it'd be a good idea to mess around with the younger so he jumped on the bed, arms wrapping around Seungmin's waist to pull him so his back laid flatly on the mattress. "You almost gave me a heart attack" Seungmin's chest heaved to try and catch his breath from the shock. He couldn't help but smile when he looked at Hyunjin who had his own playful smile on his lips.

"Are you happy n-" Hyunjin paused his talking when he heard the clicking of heels. It stopped but only for the doorknob to be shaken in an attempt to open the door. "Who said you can lock this door? Mrs. Yoon is back with your little mutt so go collect... it" the heels disappeared into the distance. Hyunjin got up from his spot, his once happy expression untraceable. "I'll be back. My 'mutt' dog Kkami is here. Don't go anywhere" Seungmin watched Hyunjin sluggishly slip some shoes on and make his way out the door.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes gathered up into half an hour. Hyunjin hadn't come back and Seungmin needed to pee. He tried to hold it so Hyunjin could help him sneak past but the time seemed to tick a lot slower at times like this.

Even though he knew he shouldn't, he peeked out the door. Hyunjin stood in front of the front door, holding a small dog and talking to an older woman. It'll only be a second. With that being the only thought on his mind he walked to the restroom, hoping Hyunjin's mom wouldn't come and he wouldn't get caught. He finished quickly, washing his hands and silently drying them. As he was about to open the door there was a knock. And suddenly he was frozen.

"Mom? Is that you?" Seungmin quickly opened the door to see Hyunjin with a sheepish smile on his face. He could tell who Seungmin thought it was since he looked like he had just seen a ghost. "Fun fact for when you visit; my mom never knocks."