s.c : six

"Seungmin! Wait a second!" Hyunjin jogged over to the boy who was making his departure from his locker

"Seungmin! Wait a second!" Hyunjin jogged over to the boy who was making his departure from his locker. Frightened by the person speaking, he grabbed his sleeve and pulled him into a janitors closet. "Why are you talking to me here? If it's about later today then just tell me when we're out of school and gossip girls aren't everywhere" Seungmin felt a rush of blood heating his cheeks. He wasn't used to having a caretaker so whenever a discussion about little space came up, it felt personal in a sense where it should be talked about in private.

Hyunjin cooed at the boy's shyness. "Well I think it should be said beforehand. I was going to take you somewhere but something came up. I have to go grocery shopping for my mom..." he trailed off as the excitement slowly drained. He wanted to take the younger to an aquarium since he assumed he hadn't been anywhere at all while in little space. "Hi hyungie" in the blink of an eye, Seungmin had let his little persona consume his mind.

He was ashamed to say it but he didn't want Hyunjin to do anything without him today. His first few periods of the day were so tiresome and being in little space was so desirable at this point. Another thing he hated to admit, regressing was becoming a daily thing he could get used to.

"Hi minnie"Hyunjin sighed as he pulled his baby into a hug. "I understand if you didn't want to let me go" he let another sigh escape his lips when the bell rang, indicating that students must make their way to their next class before the late bell in the next two minutes. Obviously Hyunjin couldn't let Seungmin go to class in this state.

"I guess this is where our school day ends. You can come shopping with me" Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's hand and ran, weaving through the hallways to avoid the monitors that wandered for any stray kids that hadn't made it to class on time.

By the time they managed to exit the school their breathing was heavy and Seungmin wouldn't stop wining.

After catching their breaths and hopping in Hyunjin's car they drove to a nearby store. Hyunjin didn't care that it wasn't entirely a grocery store because he didn't want to drive far with the younger next to him. The entire drive Seungmin would tap or slap Hyunjin to get his attention.

"Jump" the two were now in front where the shopping carts were located. Seungmin did as he was told and jumped into Hyunjin's arms who set him down in the cart. At first Seungmin was scared when they started to move so he made Hyunjin walk painfully slow or else he would scream which would earn weird looks from workers or customers passing by. Eventually though, Seungmin demanded that he go fast because it was fun.

It was hard to keep Seungmin entertained at a place like this. Hyunjin let him grab what he needed from the shelves but even then he would get bored and start throwing the items outside of the cart or at Hyunjin.

"Hyungie! Pwease!" Seungmin pointed at an item on a hook. It was a pacifier with different colored hearts on it. "I have an extra in my bag. Just wait until we get outside and you can have it" he tried to push away from the item but let a wave of guilt wash over him when Seungmin's lip began to quiver. "No! Don't cry! I'll buy it, okay?" He removed it from its spot and tossed it into the cart. Seungmin immediately grabbed at and smiled.

Why do I always cave?

Seungmin hadn't noticed, too occupied with his new pacifier that he was getting, but Hyunjin steered into the toy isle. Since he couldn't take him anywhere nice he might as well get him something to make up for it. "Which one do you want Minnie?" Hyunjin ruffled said boy's hair to grab his attention.

Hyunjin picked up Seungmin and took him out of the cart, gently setting him on his feet. He let him wander around until he came back with a cow plush. "Another stuffie? Don't you already have plenty of those? And did you open the pacifier?!" Hyunjin yanked the pacifier from the boy's mouth which indeed was the one he intended to buy.

"Put the cow back! You weren't supposed to open this!" Hyunjin yanked at Seungmin's wrist and dragged him to where the cashier was. He apologized about the opening of the pacifier, of course not elaborating that Seungmin had it in his mouth. The worker didn't think much of it and just typed it in manually.

When they made their way back to Hyunjin's car he was putting the groceries into the backseat. Seungmin sat in the passenger seat, letting tears stream down his face as he slowly sucked on the pacifier. He didn't like to see Hyunjin mad. Especially at him.

The younger avoided Hyunjin's gaze when he sat beside him. The drive began in silence and the amount of tears only worsened until he felt something being placed on his lap.

"I didn't mean to yell" Hyunjin spoke after setting the cow Seungmin had wanted onto his lap. Caving as usual.

Seungmin wiped away his tears with the sleeve of his uniform and pulled out his pacifier with a quivering lip, similar to the one he had when Hyunjin said he wouldn't buy it. "Am sowwy" he grabbed Hyunjin's hand that was resting on the center console as if he was pleading for forgiveness. The older shook away his hands, caressing his face with a smile. "It's okay minnie. I know you get excited sometimes" Seungmin leaned into the comforting touch. Within seconds he fell asleep. The heaviness his eyes felt after crying so much lulled him off peacefully.

It was an adorable sight to see but the only problem was that they had arrived to Hyunjin's house almost at the same exact time which meant he had to carry him upstairs into his room, meanwhile trying to avoid his mother who's office he'd have to pass by.

"Home so soon? Did you do what I asked?" Hyunjin froze. Seungmin's pacifier fell from his mouth right in front of the office and his mother's footsteps began approaching. "Yeah! I'll bring it in in just a second! I accidentally spilled some juice in front of your door so stay inside for a bit" he cringed at his mother who scoffed but bought the lie that slipped from his mouth so effortlessly.

The boy rushed upstairs without waking Seungmin up and set him down on his bed. After that he ran back downstairs, picked up the pacifier, brought in the groceries, poured a small bit of water in front of his mom's office door, spread it with a towel to make it look like he mopped, and ran back upstairs to Seungmin who was still asleep with the cow plush in his arms. He rinsed the pacifier before gently putting it back in Seungmin's mouth where it belonged.

Hyunjin felt awkward as he locked the door. Their school uniforms weren't the comfiest so he cautiously began to undress Seungmin. He was relieved when the boy had a white t-shirt underneath (and of course his boxers) which made him feel more comfortable tucking him in. The day had worn both the boys out so Hyunjin removed his uniform, not bothering with a shirt and remaining in just his boxers, wrapping his arms around Seungmin and drifting off to sleep beside him.