Chapter 6

Taekwoon left the song room and stormed towards the dance studio area.

"Leo!!" Jaehwan shouted after Taekwoon and ran after him, reaching forward to try and grab hold of Taekwoon in an attempt stop him, letting go of the note in the process.

Jaehwan tripped on a microphone lead and fell into the back of Taekwoon, resulting in the two of them falling to the floor, Taekwoon fell on his front and had Jaehwan on his back.

The others heard the crash and ran out the dance room.

"Oh my god ! What happened? Are you both okay?" asked Sanhyuk rushing over to them , he knelt down and helped Jaehwan up while Hongbin also rushed over and tended to Taekwoon.

Jaehwan got up and looked around the floor for the note.

"Ugh, get off me" Taekwoon gestured Hongbin to leave him alone as he got up slowly.

As Taekwoon stood upright he locked eyes with Hakyeon. He clenched his fists and launched himself at the leader, pinning him against the wall.

"WOAH L-LEO!" everyone shouted.

Taekwoon ignored the others and stared at Hakyeon with rage in his eyes. His left arm was pinning Hakyeon by the neck while his right arm was at his side with his fist still clenched. Hakyeon was going red , not only from the force of Taekwoon's arm but from the sudden rate in which it happened. Hakyeon raised his arms shakily and tried to push Taekwoon's arm from his throat.

"Did......Did you hit Ken?" Taekwoon asked, shaking slightly.

Wonshik, Sanhyuk and Hongbin looked at Hakyeon in shock. They didn't know about this, sure Hakyeon would do playful hits when he's mucking around, but he wasn't known to do serious hits. They began to mutter amoungst themselves.

Hakyeon stayed silent.

"WELL? " Taekwoon shouted at Hakyeon, pushing harder into his throat.

Hakyeon gasped and clutched onto Taekwoon's arm.

"Leo stop!" Jaehwan came up behind Taekwoon and tried to pull him away.

Taekwoon continued to stare at Hakyeon and he was eventually pulled off of him by Jaehwan and Wonshik.

Hakyeon fell to his knees gasping for air, hand on his chest. Sanhyuk and Hongbin came to his side and helped him get his breathing under control.

Taekwoon saw that Hakyeon was in a vulnerable state and so started to try and escape from Jaehwan and Wonshik's grasp.

"Leo, calm down" Wonshik held onto Taekwoon tighter.

"HE HIT HIM! HE HIT KEN!" Taekwoon was loosing it, rage clouded his mind, he wasn't thinking rationally, tears started forming in the corners of his eyes, he didn't care about that, he didn't care if the others saw him cry, he just wanted to unleash his anger on someone, something, anything.

Jaehwan saw how much distress Taekwoon was in, he wanted to help him. Watching Taekwoon act like this made his heart heavy and tears formed without him knowing/ allowing, he whiped them away quickly. He didn't get it, why was he so emotionally affected by seeing Taekwoon act like this?.

"Ken, help me here" Wonshik remained calm as he started to drag Taekwoon away.

Jaehwan nodded and helped.

They dragged Taekwoon outside and behind the studio building making sure no-one saw them or Taekwoon like this, god knows what would happen if the Paparazzi saw this.

"Let Go Of Me!" Taekwoon was still waving his arms about trying to escape. It was no use, Wonshik just held on tighter.

Wonshik then reached into his back pocket and opened a packet of small sleeping pills.

Jaehwan widened his eyes.

"Don't worry, this'll just put him to sleep" Wonshik smiled, reasuring Jaehwan.

Wonshik popped the pill into Taekwoon's mouth.

It took a few minutes before Taekwoon became drowsy and fell asleep in Wonshik and Jaehwan's arms.

"Right, now lets take him back to the dorm" Wonshik adjusted him self and slung one of Taekwoon's arms over his shoulder and Jaehwan did the same.

It took a while for the two to carry/ drag Taekwoon to the dorm rooms but they got there eventually. They both placed him on his bed carefully so they wouldn't wake him.

"Will he be okay?" asked Jaehwan as Wonshik closed Taekwoon's bedroom door.

"Yeah, don't worry" Wonshik smiled and put his arm around Jaehwan.

"How about we go check on N, I think he's a bit shaken up" Wonshik looked worried.

Jaehwan noticed this.

"I'm sure he's recovering well, after all he has Hyukie and Binnie looking after him" this time it was Jaehwan smiling to Wonshik.

"Yeah, you're right" Wonshik smiled again and patted Jaehwan on the back.

Jaehwan checked on Taekwoon before the two of them left again. He was fast asleep on the bed and was spread out like some sort of starfish. Jaehwan chuckled quietly at the sight.

"What is it?" Wonshik asked as he opened the dorm entrance door.

"Nothing" Jaehwan said as he followed Wonshik out.