Chapter 25

It was risky, but it would be better than hiding in the dorm.

The sun appeared to be setting faster, the amber lights fading into a deep blue of the twilight sky .Jaehwan began to shiver a little as a cold breeze blew through him.

It was getting late, about 5.30 / 6.00pm. Jaehwan walked the streets looking for a bus stop or a taxi so he could find Taekwoon

But of course he didn't know the exact location. However, he heard Taekwoon and his manager talking before he left, he knew it was somewhere in Seoul.

Rubbing his hands together for warmth, Jaehwan continued down the street and saw a bus stop a few metres away. In the distance behind him he could hear the hum of a vehicle approaching, he turned around to see the local bus into the centre of Seoul was approaching, probably to drop some city businessmen back into the small town. Jaehwan never really understood why the businessmen didn't just rent apartments in the city, surely it would be easier for them. But then again, rent prices were quite high and not to mention the amount of noise from the nightlife, you'd barely get any sleep. Compared to the city, the town was quiet, peaceful and not very barren. There were shops and some small branches of companies, in addition to being part of the Seoul bus route it was no hassle getting into the city if needs be.

The bus was approaching as Jaehwan was arriving to the bus stop, he ruffled around in his pockets looking for some cash. He always put a spare 1000 or 2000 won in his pockets in case he had to catch a late bus or taxi back to the dorm.

He pulled out two 1000 won notes and stepped up onto the bus.

"Where you going this evening?" the driver asked politely with a kind smile.

"Centre of Seoul please, just anywhere there really" Jaehwan answered.

"Okay that'll be 1950 won" the driver said as he printed out a ticket.

Jaehwan paid the man and was given his change.

"Thank you" he said before taking a seat towards the back of the near empty bus.

The sun was leaving behind its last trails of amber before plunging the area into darkness, not complete darkness but a deep blue that would soon be lit up by the lights of Seoul.

Jaehwan sunk back into his seat and pulled out his phone,

10 MISSED CALLS

5 NEW MESSAGES

His head fell to the side as he let out a sigh, of course the calls were from Hakyeon, no doubt the messages were too.

He unlocked his phone to check the new text messages, surprised only 3 were from Hakyeon, the other two were from Wonshik and Hongbin.

Hakyeon 17:15 – Ken. Answer your phone.

Hakyeon 17:25 – I'm serious, God I was only joking, come back to the dorm.

Hongbin 17:30 – Hey Ken where'd you go? Will you be coming back, let me know okay so I can leave you some dinner.

Wonshik 17:40 – Are you okay? N-hyung said you left in a hurry.

Hakyeon 17:45 – Where do you even plan on going XD You can't run away forever.

Jaehwan stared at Hakyeon's last message and smiled, does he think that Jaehwan is stupid?

He knew exactly where he was going.

Jaehwan looked out the window, watching as trees and buildings flew past, he wasn't far from the centre or near centre of Seoul, at least 5 or 10 minutes until he arrived.