Chapter 18

"Are they asleep?"

"I think so."

"Should we wake them up?"

"Nah, leave them be. They look so peaceful."

Sanghyuk, Wonshik, Hongbin and Hakyeon looked at the sleeping duo. Jaehwan's head was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder, and Taekwoon's head was leant on Jaehwan's head. Both of them were deep in sleep.

Sanghyuk pulled out his phone.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hongbin asked the maknae.

"Taking a picture. What's it look like." Sanghyuk took a picture of the pair.

"Why?" Hongbin was curious.

"Come on hyung, when is this gonna happen again? Plus I doubt Leo would believe us if we told him. Consider this evidence" Sanghyuk grinned.

The click of the phone went off and Taekwoon started stirring, his eyes wearily opened to see a grinning Sanghyuk in front of him.

"What's so funny?" Taekwoon asked.
Sanghyuk just smiled innocently.
"Oh nothing, just, you look so adorable like that with Ken-hyung"
Taekwoon squinted his eyes to Sanghyuk and turned his head to see Jaehwan resting on his shoulder.
"What did you do?" Taekwoon asked slowly and sternly.
Sanghyuk's smiled dropped away as he saw the irritation in Taekwoon's eyes.
Taekwoon took this as a sign which only agitated him more. He rose from his seat, being careful not to wake Jaehwan.
"What Did You Do?" He repeated as he approached Sanghyuk.
"Hey hey okay calm down a bit Leo, yeah?" Wonshik got between the two with his arm outstretched to stop Taekwoon  from moving any closer.

"I...I took a picture.." Sanghyuk admitted nervously.
Taekwoon's rage became very apparent. He pushed past Wonshik and headed straight to Sanghyuk, placing his hands firmly on the maknae's shoulders, planting the boy into the ground.
"You Did What?!" Taekwoon stared right into Sanghyuk's eyes.
"I....I'm-"
"DELETE IT!!"
At that point Jaehwan had awoken from his slumber and climbed out the van to see an argument taking place.
"What's going on....Leo?" Jaehwan was now part of the crowd with Wonshik, Hongbin and Hakyeon.

Taekwoon heard Jaehwan's voice and loosened his grip on Sanghyuk.
"Nothing" Taekwoon answered with one word.
Sanghyuk was fumbling on his phone looking for the image and then deleted as he was told. His hands were shaking, he never saw Taekwoon like this before even on his bad days.
"That wasn't nothing Leo" Hakyeon responded folding his arms.
Taekwoon turned to face the leader, he saw a smug look on Hakyeon's face. This angered Taekwoon and he couldn't stop himself. Before anyone even blinked Taekwoon had Hakyeon by the collar, lifting the top of his shirt.
"Ha, what you gonna do Leo?" Hakyeon laughed.
Taekwoon raised his fist. The members all gasped and assembled themselves to stop Taekwoon.

"JUNG. TAEK. WOON.!"

A voice shouted from the edge of the group.
It was the manager.
Taekwoon lowered his fist and let go of Hakyeon's shirt.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" The manager stormed his way over to Taekwoon.
Taekwoon remained silent.
There was a long pause.
"Come With Me" the manager turned around and lead Taekwoon away from the others.

The manager took Taekwoon to another car and sat him in the back.
"What in God's name was that Leo?!"
Taekwoon  remained silent.
There was another long pause.
The manager sighed.
"Leo, I've heard you've not been yourself recently, you've been more....violent."
Taekwoon couldn't argue back, it was true, he had been more agitated than normal.
"I think, it would be best you had a break for a while"
Taekwoon's head snapped up.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I'm saying, you are to leave the group for a while, I'll help you find a place in Seoul but that is it. You have one week to gather your things and be out of the dorm. One Week"