Chapter 12

Taekwoon visited Jaehwan in the hospital everyday just as he promised. Each day he visited, Jaehwan would ask to see his scars and smile each time to see they were healing.

"They really are fading" smiled Jaehwan.

The smile made Taekwoon feel warm, he loves seeing Jaehwan happy and doesn't want to see him upset again.

"Do you want anything from the canteen?" Taekwoon asked as he stood up.

"I'm alright thanks, maybe just some water" Jaehwan answered.

"Okay" Taekwoon smiled and left the room and headed toward the canteen.

As Taekwoon approached the entrance area on route to the canteen he saw Hakyeon and Wonshik.

"Leo-ah" Hakyeon called and waved to Taekwoon and started to walk over.

"N-hyung" Taekwoon bowed as he greeted his elder.

"Where you going?" Hakyeon asked.

"Canteen. Getting Ken some water" Taekwoon gestured his arm in the direction of the canteen.

"Cool. Mind if we tag along?" Hakyeon asked.

"I'm hungry" complained Wonshik.

"You're always hungry" Hakyeon gently hit Wonshik on the head playfully.

"Ah, N" Wonshik rubbed his head while supressing a laugh.

Taekwoon let out a small chuckle as he watched the pair mess about.

"Sure, come on" Taekwoon lead them down towards the canteen.

As they walked down the corridor towards the canteen they discussed their concept of which they are preparing for.

"Can we do flips?" Wonshik asked.

"Can you flip?" Hakyeon looked at Wonshik with a raised eyebrow.

"Well. No" Wonshik mumbled.

"Then no" Hakyeon nodded.

"What if I practice?" Wonshik asked again.

"Ravi, you've not flipped before. We're not risking it" Hakyeon carried on walking.

Taekwoon opened the doors to the canteen and saw rows of tables and little stations where chefs prepared the food. There was a selection of sandwhiches, small muffins,salads, pots of jelly etc. Taekwoon grabbed a sandwhich for himself and took a cup of water for Jaehwan.

"Right, I'm gonna go now" Taekwoon informed Hakyeon and Wonshik.

"Okay, we'll be in here and may pop in later" Hakyeon smiled and went after Wonshik who was staring at the muffins.

Taekwoon bowed a little and left the canteen.

He walked down the corridor until he saw the entrance and turned a corner to go down a corridor that led to Jaehwan's room. He got to his door and knocked.

"Jaehwan?" He asked.

"Come in" He heard Jaehwan's voice from behind the door.

Taekwoon entered with his sandwhich and Jaehwan's water. He walked over and placed the water on the table next to his bed.

"What did you get?" Jaehwan asked as he saw the sandwhich in Taekwoon's hand.

"Ham sandwhich" Taekwoon smiled.

He opened the packaging and took out the first sandwhich, he held it by his lips for a while before putting it back in the packaging, his face changed. His skin became pale and his eyes seemed to zone out.