Chapter 17

Jaehwan froze.

He watched as Taekwoon's breathing slowed, but a few tears still made their way down his cheeks. Jaehwan found himself clutching onto Taekwoon's hand.

"Leo, I...." He whispered.

He looked around the dark room and saw that the moonlight was still shining through the curtains. The moon was shining bright that night.

He looked back at Taekwoon, and crouched at his bed side before leaning up slightly to place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"i do love you Leo." He whispered again and smiled as he stroked back a stray piece of hair on Taekwoon's face.

He sat there for a while before he started to drift asleep. His head rolled from side to side until he finally decided to get up. He stood up slowly and quietly before heading towards the door and made his way to his room next door.

————————————————————

"Everybody Up!" Hakyeon was awake before everyone else once again.

"Ya! Come on! Get up!" he continued to shout as he walked past the rooms.

Wonshik was the first out of his room for a change, he walked out clumsily and had to lean himself up against the door frame to stop himself from stumbling over his own feet.

"Mornin' N-Hyung" he mumbled as he ruffled his hair.

"Oh for once you're awake. Guess I don't need to jump on you again." Hakyeon chuckled.

Slowly, Hongbin and Sanghyuk walked out of their rooms and headed towards Wonshik and Hakyeon. Sanghyuk was rubbing his eyes as Hongbin yawned, they both stumbled down the hall and towards the kitchen.

Taekwoon could hear Hakyeon shouting outside his room. Why did he have to always be so loud? Taekwoon sat up and his rosary fell off his chest and landed in his lap. He stared at it, looking at the beads and gently stroking each one. He then shook his head.

Come on, time to get up

He thought to himself.

Taekwoon lifted up his legs and placed his feet on the floor so he was sat on the edge of the bed. He placed his hands either side of him and sighed.

Why am I so tired?

He rubbed his eyes and felt a damp area that surrounded his eyes. He'd been crying.

There was a knock on his door.

"Leo, you awake?" Hakyeon asked on the other side.

"Yeah...I'm up" Taekwoon got up from his bed and walked over to open his door to see a smiling Hakyeon.

"Ah good, well we'll be in the living room, so join us when you're ready. Don't take too long, we've got practice to do" Hakyeon informed Taekwoon before strolling towards Jaehwan's room.

Taekwoon nodded and shut his door as Hakyeon left. He leaned his back up against the door and stared through the gap between his curtains, looking out towards the skyline. He walked around his room before he found a grey jumper and black jeans and quickly got dressed.

——————————

Jaehwan was lying on his bed when he heard a knock on his door. He rolled over onto his side, sat up and got up from his bed to open his door.

"Morning Ken" Hakyeon beamed.

"Morning N" Jaehwan smiled but then his smile faded all too quickly.