Chapter 9 Why?

Episode 2: The Avatar Returns 
Season 1 

Chapter 9 Why?

Third person POV.

It's been a while since they left the village and all three of them are now resting. Appa was on his back, Luna was asleep on his head as Aang sat in a hole in the ice. 

Appa makes a sound and slightly moves, the big bison didn't want to move too much since he could feel Luna resting on his head. Luna had felt the movement in her sleep and all she did was grumble and move slightly around, "Yeah, I liked her, too" Aang said sadly. He already missed Katara, he even missed Sokka but Katara even more so.

As Aang lays there feeling sad about messing up, not just messing up himself but he messes up Luna's chance to be friends with Sokka or Katara, he hears something in the distance and sits up fast and looks around until his eyes land onto a ship.

Aang watched the ship for a second before his eyes moved to the village that he could semi, semi still see, "The village!" He gets up and slides down like a pro. He didn't make any sound as his feet landed on the white cold snow, "Appa, wait here!" Aang said to the bison who was semi asleep. 

Aang looked over to Luna who was still asleep once more before he quickly left without saying anything or even waking her up to help. He just left. 

Third person POV. 
Small time skip

Zuko stood in his room in one spot as he got ready for the battle that could happen. His mind was on two things, one being the Avatar and two, his soulmate. Since he woke up he kept feeling his soulmate's emotions and he was getting annoyed. Annoyed at the emotions and at himself. Everytime he tried to help it never worked. When it never worked he would do his best to think about the Avatar and it usually worked, up until he would feel his soulmate emotions again. 

He groaned and pushed away from the soldiers that were helping him and walked out of his room with a grawle. He felt scared, well he felt his soulmate's emotions onces again and again his soulmate was scared. He wasn't going to waste time right now to try to help them; he just did his best and pushed it away and continued his way to the front. 

Third person pov. 
Time skip.

"Please take care of Appa for me Katara, until I return and Sokka please watch out for Luna for me?" Aang said to both siblings. "I really hope she doesn't kill me..." he mumbles, the last part. 

Zuko’s body slightly, slightly tensed up. He didn't know why but he did, "Head a course to the Fire Nation! I'm going home." He yells out. 

Aang looks down at Katara with a small smile on his face and then frowns when he sees her slightly crying. The ships closed up and left them. 

A bit while later everyone was working in the village, they were all sad and didn't know what to do or think, all they did was try their best to get everything up before night time. Katara was away from the village looking out into the fast empty ocean as Sokka was walking around behind Katara doing his own thing. 

"We have to go after that ship, Sokka. Aang, saved our tribe. Now we have to save him" she said. 

"Katara, I--" Sokka started to say but got cut off by Katara speaking to him rashly, "Can't you realize, he's on our side? Both of them are on our side. If we don't help him no one will" she said. Katare forgot about Luna at that moment. If Luna knew she would have saved the bold boys life as fast as she could, "I know you don't like Aang, but we owe him--" 

"Katara, are you gonna talk all day or are you coming with me?" Sokka yells out and points to the small canoe he got ready for the both of them. 

"Uh! Sokka!" Katara yells out happily. She rushes over to her brother and hugs him tightly, "get in. We're going to save your boyfriend" 

"He's not my--" 

"Whatever!" He said. "But... also let's try to go and get him back before Luna... comes... I feel like if she found out Aang got taken and I didnt try to help get him... she would... murder me... or scratch me with her sharp nails... or bite me with her sharp teeth or use her airbender magic on me!" He starts to panic. 

"What do you two think you're doing?" Gran gran asks the two siblings. The two turned around and tried to be innocent like, "you'll need these. You have a long journey ahead of you" she said to them. 

She held up another sleeping bag for them. Katara and Sokka looked at each other shocked, "it's been so long since I've had hope. But you brought it back to life my little waterbender" gran said to Katara. 

They both hug each other with happy smiles on their faces. They pull away and they look to Sokka, "and you, my brave warrior, be nice to your sister... and the neko" Gran says to him. 

Gran embraces Sokka, "Yeah, okay Gran" he said, patting her side. She pulls away from him and he gives her a big smile. 

"Aang is the Avatar. He's the world's only chance. You both found them for a reason. Now, your destinies are intertwined with theirs" Gran said. 

Both siblings gave each other looks before turning around and looked to the small canoe, "there's no way we're gonna catch a warship with a canoe" Katara said 

Third person POV. 

When Luna woke up because of Appa getting up and Luna slipping off his head and thumb to the ground. Appa licked her and she hisses and then groans out, she quickly got up and got away from the bison's tongue. 

"Come on Appa that wasn’t cool" she mumbles out. Luna stretches and looks around herself and tries to find Aang.

"Aang?" 

Nothing, she got no response back and her calm heart was not calm at all anymore, "Aang! Aang!" She yells out a couple of times and walks around. 

She got no response back everytime and she panicked even more, she quickly turned around and looked at the bison who was walking back to where the village was. 

"Appa! Where did Aang go?" She asks him. He makes a loud rumbling and continues to walk to the village.

Luna quickly ran, jumped up and landed onto his head and sat down swiftly, her mind was on one thing and one thing only, Aang. She hoped that Aang was fine. 

"Why did he go back to the village without me?" She asks herself. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.