Chapter 14 She'll Be Fine Here

Episode 3: The Southern Air Temple
Season 1

Chapter 14 She’ll Be Fine Here

Third person pov.

Luna yawns and stretches her arms up into the sky. She was getting bored of watching Sokka lose over and over again. Yes it was funny but now she felt bad for him. It was mostly played with other airbenders because the game was known for its balance and agility and Sokka really doesn’t have any of that. 

As Luna yawns and stands up from the ground she ends up making a cute little squeaking noise that Katara hears and looks over to her with wide, shocked and awed eyes, “That was so adorable,” she gushes out to the neko girl.

Luna was startled again by her new friend. Her cheeks go red but her masks covered enough of her cheeks so Katara couldn’t see them. “Uhh… i.. Thank you” she replied back flustered. Katara smiles softly at her and nods her head-

“Ah come on! Not again!”

The two look away from each other to Sokka who whips snow off himself again. Luna chuckles light, “I'm going to go check up on Appa and see how he is doing. I’l-”

Katara looks away from Sokka who is getting back on top of the wooden pool to play again. She cuts Luna off before she could finish, “Are you sure you should go alone?” she asks her worriedly.

Luna smiles and nods her head, “Yeah I'll be fine. I'm just checking on him and I’ll be right back. If you go somewhere else I’ll just find you” she said tucking her hands behind her back. She shrugs her shoulders and looks around before going back to Katara, “It's not like I'll get lost here. This was my home once” she said, fixing her big cloak-hood that had slightly fallen off her head. She makes sure it covers her ears for now.

She wouldn't care if it fell off in the sky.

Luna swiftly picks her staff up and opens it, “It shouldn't take me long, I'll be quick” she added on. She turns away from Katara and rushes off without another word said to Katara or to her. She takes this chance to feel the wind on her face again. She jumps off the side and glides in the sky swiftly towards where they came from.

She smiles feeling the air in her hair and face again. It made chills run all over her body but the nice feeling beats everything. At this point her ears were out to be seen at any time, but since she was in the skies where no one could see her true form, she didn't care for it to be down for now. She's too high up for someone to see her like that. 

As she flew in the skies towards Appa she took in everything around her better. To her everything looks un-alive and it's making her feel sad and creeped out. Even though to her it felt like yesterday when Aang and her ran away from home, it was actually a hundred years since that day and she can tell just by the looks of her old home. It used to be way brighter and inner body warmth here. When she was here she felt warm and safe, but now it was bright but a different kind of bright and the warmth that flowed through her body before was gone. She felt cold here and she was usually good with the cold since air nomads, airbenders learned to be able to calm themselves down to a point to resist the cold and be at peace with it. This is all new and weird to her and she didn't like it.

It didn't take Luna long to glide down and to be where they started from. She lands swiftly close to a sleeping Appa and sighs. She walks over to her big friend and plops down right beside him. She leaned her back against the big bison and got comfortable on him.

She uses her cloak-hood to cover her eyes from the dark bright world around her and closes her eyes. She was tired like most times and this is usually what she did when she didn't play airball with the oth-with Aang and his friends, he forced to play with her. Well not force that much, more then it's Aang… they loved Aang so they agreed almost every time, well until they stopped playing with him too.

Third person pov.
With Sokka, Aang and Katara.

Sokka stops walking and looks around him like a crazy person. He had just realized that Luna wasn't with them anymore and that made him worry for her safety, “Wait where Luna!?” he asks, as he looks at his sister. She was the last one to be with the neko teen.

He did see the fire navy helmet and didn't want her to see one without someone with her.

“She went to see how Appa was” Katara said, “She said she’ll be back” she adds on.

“And how long was that again?” Sokka asks, crossing his arms over his chest as he waits for the question.

Katara thought his question over and she would have to say it has been awhile since she saw her new friend. Luna should have been back by now. Katara rubs the back of her neck and looks away from her older brother worried and ashamed that she didn't realize that she hasn’t come back yet.

Aang who heard the conversions walks over and stands between the two siblings, “Don't worry about Luna she’ll be fine here. Playing hide and tag with her was very hard for everyone... She's great at hiding, but she's also very fast,” Aang said, walking between the two. “Even if you found her, the hardest part was tagging her to be it. She’s even faster than me. Here, she’ll be fine. She knows all the secret hide outs and pathways here, she was the one to show me them” he said, walking away from the siblings to look around his ‘old’ home.

Sokka sighs, he would have to agree with him. It was their domain anyways, they shouldn’t fully worry over her. He was just worried she could find something that would cause her sadness.

And for some reason he didn't want her to be sad.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.