Chapter 11 Home...?

Episode 3: The Southern Air Temple 
Season 1 

Chapter 11 Home…?

Third person POV. 

Luna yawns for the hundredth time under a minute. She was still tired but when Aang woke up she woke up. It's what she used to do, she used to wake up when Aang woke up. 

Luna is helping Katara put everything away as Aang worked on making sure the rope on Appas horns were tight. The sun was warm on Luna's skin and she was loving every minute of the heat on her. She loves the sun and it always makes her tired under it... like most cats feel under it.  

"Wait till you see it, Katara. The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world." Aang said. 

Luna felt this gross feeling in the pit of her chest and stomach as Aang spoke about home. It has been a hundred years since they were there and things could have changed a lot, maybe for the good or maybe for the bad she wouldn't know until she gets there. 

"Aang, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home" Katara starts to say. 

Luna knew what Katara was getting at, she was feeling these kinds of feelings for it and thinking about it too was causing her to slightly panic about everything. Home... 

"That's why I'm so excited," Aang said with a big smile on his face. 

"It's just that a lot can change in all that time," Katara adds. "I know, but I need to do it for myself, right Luna?" He asks her older sister. 

Luna sits up and nods her head at him, "Yeah... I want to go back home" she lies.  

Katara turned to Luna with worry in them, Luna shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head, "don't worry about me... worry about him" she says to the young girl and points to her younger brother who was tormenting Sokka with a stick. 

She giggles out as she watches the scene unfold with those two. Katara smiles softly, she lets her eyes linger on the beautiful neko teen for a few seconds longer before turning her attention to her brother and laughs with them. 

"Great, you're awake. Let's go." 

Luna sat down and got comfortable, she was dreading going back home. She could feel this overwhelming feeling of fear and dread filling her chest as she thought of home and how it might be. If what Sokka had told her about the war her home might not be there anymore. 

She can expect that, but can Aang? She doesn't think this will go well with him and she didn't want anything bad to happen to him, but if he sees what had happened to their home... 

She shakes her head and opens her eyes wide to stop her thinking and tried to get the feeling away from her but it didn't work and all she could do was hug herself close. 

Third person POV. 
With Zuko. 

"Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible." "I don't want to stay too long and risk losing their trail," Zuko said. 

Uncle Iroh walks behind his nephew with a small smirk on his face, "you mean the girl" 

Zuko tenses up with his uncle's words, "No! No Not her," Zuko snaps out. They kept walking,  "Ah you mean the Avatar then, plus the girl" 

Zuko snaps around to face his uncle, "don't mention his name on these docks. Once word gets out that he's alive, every firebender will be out looking for him, and I don't want anyone getting in the way, and don't bring the girl up. She's just a girl" he said. 

"Getting in the way of what, Prince Zuko?" 

Zuko and Iroh turn their attention to the new person who interrupts their quiet conversation. Zuko rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, "Captain Zhao." 

"Its commander now. And General Iroh," he said bowing to Iroh, "great hero of our nation."he adds on. 

Iroh smiles and slowly bows looking up to the new commander, "Retired General." he said. 

"The Fire Lord's brother and son are welcome guests anytime. " Zhao said. "What brings you to my harbor?" He then asks them. 

"Our ship is being repaired." 

All three men look at the ship, "that's quite a bit of damage." Zhao said. 

"Yes. You wouldn't believe what happened." Zuko started. Zuko had nothing so he went to his uncle for help, "Uncle, tell commander Zhao what happened" he said. 

Zuko really wasn't the best liar. 

Iroh tenses up, "Yes, I will do that." He starts, "it was incredible. What, did we crash or something?" He said bending over to semi whisper the ending part to his nephew. 

"Yes, right into an Earth Kingdom ship." Zuko said, sounding a bit off. 

Zhao stood there staring at them, "really? You must regale me with all the thrilling details. Join me for a drink?" He asks the young prince. 

"Sorry, but we have to go." Zuko said and started to walk past the commander but was stopped by Iroh, "Prince Zuko, show commander Zhao your respect." Iroh said and turned to Zhao with his arms behind his back. 

"We would be honored to join you. Do you have any ginseng tea? It's my favorite?" Iroh asks as he walks past the commander and the commander turns to follow Iroh. 

Zuko stood there frustrated, he growled and brought his arms down and fire flew around him. He storms after his uncle and as he does so he slightly feels this overwhelming feeling fill in his chest. 

He slowed down in his walk as he tried to figure it out, he was feeling two emotions so far and he didn't understand why she would be feeling this way. 

Why does he feel dread and fear in the pit of his chest? It wasn't him but her emotions filling into his chest. 

Zuko slightly looks around him to see if anyone was looking his way and luckily for him no one was, he only closes his eyes for a second to breathe in and out and tries to do what his uncle had told him in his room. 

Maybe this time it would work out and he could help… at least someone, especially her. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.