Chapter 14

**genes POV**

i come home to the usual berating from my dad, "how was your night?" "how did you get that cut" y'know the norm but as i slowly make my way up to my room to change out of my blood stained clothes i pull my shirt over my head the familiar smell of noah i pull it up to my nose to smell it again, the traces of alcohol and his aftershave stuck on it like a permanent mark. I smile at the familiar comfort as i change into more formal clothes to go see my mum.

After having tea and playing with skipper after a catch up with my mum. having to tell her all the latest news like i'm the daily mail. she stops me as soon as i bring up the fact i'm no longer with alyssa and she's stunned,

"really!? oh my gosh that's a shame you two were really cute with each other"
"yeah sure mum, not like she was a bitch or anything"
"Gene Gallagher that is no way to talk about her!"
"mum she literally cheated on me cut it"
"well you could've told me that bit"

i laugh at her before telling her i need to go back to dads. i get home and my dad asks if i want to watch a movie with him and debbie

"sure yeah what one"
"dunno man i was thinkin' one of them disney movies or summat"
i giggle a bit before saying, "you, the 48 year old hard as nails rock n roll star. want to watch a disney movie ?"
"yeah man ain't owt wrong with disney" he smiles slapping my arm
"backing that" debbie says grinning

We eventually settle on finding nemo after Molly comes downstairs and curls up on the couch opposite us, Lennon makes us a cup of tea before settling next to Molly making pin prick movie comments throughout the film which mainly ended in us telling him to shut up.
After the movie had finished and we'd all headed to bed and as i'm falling asleep my arms feel empty as i remember holding noah last night. the sensation made me feel cold so i wrapped their blanket round me in a cocoon till he stopped running round my head and let me finally go to sleep.