Chapter 15

*A/N: TW // from now on chapters might contain light or heavy smut and drug use so if that's not ur cup of tea i'm sorry! love u all n thank u for the support! <3**

**Noahs POV**

it had been a couple of days since i had seen gene, i had mainly kept to myself in my room painting, doing work or whatever needed doing. mainly to avoid my parents wrath, god anything i did that week was wrong or irritating so it's best just to keep out their way but another weekend meant another party and i'd do anything to get out. i do the usual shower, find a nice outfit and spray the aftershave but i head off leaving a desolate house behind to get gene, we arrive at this massive house along primrose god the poor neighbours.
we get settled in, do the usual by taking any alcohol given to us, spin the bottle, shots but this time the party had the offer of drugs. when the party dies down a little i lost gene and i assume he's went to the bathroom to, A. vomit his lungs out.  or B.  escape his ex. but luckily it wasn't a million dollar questions as i'd be wrong either way. snide little bastard went and scored a bag of weed and some unknown powder substance. he grabs a rolling paper from his pocket and rolls a joint before asking if i wanted to leave. we left and contemplated sitting on primrose hill for a while but decided we weren't having it and it was freezing

once we got back to my house gene pulled out the little plastic bag and a credit card and carefully scraped the powder into neat thin lines he rolls up a tenner and sniffs up the line like he's dome it a million times. he hands the tenner to me and tells me to go for it. i sniff up but pull a face at the bitter drip in my throat. gene now high out his mind laughs and scrapes up the rest of the powder on his finger and tells me to open up, he takes notice of my confusion and tells me:

"just trust me man, do it"

he rubs his finger along my gums and as he looks at me up and down he leans forward and presses a kiss to my lips, i try to back away with a muffled "gene what are you doing" but he has a hold on my head and i'm quickly silenced by a pair of lips i give in and melt into the kiss. like his were specifically moulded to fit with mine. he pulls away to breathe and i can't take my eyes off of his face. lips cherry red and swollen like he'd been punched. he takes one last look at me before pulling his jacket over his head and pushing me over onto my bed i'm trapped beneath him. lucid and straddling my hips he kisses me again this time slowly making his way down my chin... jaw... neck before eventually planting his head between my neck and ear and biting down. i draw in a sharp breath as he put a mark on my neck he ground his hips back one last time before sitting back, admiring the damage to my neck he climbs off and lays down next to me. he grabs my hand and smiles as he breathes "i've wanted to do that since i went home last week." before he starts to fall asleep. i lay awake stunned, confused, happy, sad? i mean i should be happy right? i'm living the sweet 16 teenage fantasy where your crush just kisses you. i start to fall asleep before i dwell on it too much and i just hope he doesn't remember in the morning.