Chapter 17 (finally omg)

**Noahs POV**

I phoned up Gene to see if our plans were still on for tonight and as I expected, they were so I get out of bed and decide to make somewhat of an effort It wasn't anything special just a pair of jeans, a polo and a stone island jumper, after a little catwalk in my room I set off out to meet Gene. I met him in the park we always do and i suppose you could say I repaid last weeks favour by coming up behind him and bit down on his neck emitting a yelpish moan from him

"Noah!" He squeaked
"Gene" i reply laughing
"You can't do that! Not in public" he hissed, rubbing the spot where my mouth once was

I can't stop myself from laughing as he goes red in the face and scowls at me which- in hindsight doesn't do much for him as Gene is about as threatening as a puppy's bark. We get a move on with our night and head to potentially, the first bar of the night while we wait for our friends to arrive we order a few drinks and unwind, Gene and Rufus pose with cigarettes and I snap a shot for my Instagram I pay no attention to the angry red mark I left on Genes neck being on full display which will probably be much to his dismay when he sees it.

After a good night on the town we walk, well, stumble all over eachother back to my house not particularly caring if anyone sees us

After a good night on the town we walk, well, stumble all over eachother back to my house not particularly caring if anyone sees us. We creep in despite knowing my parents couldn't care less about me if they tried but ignoring that we fall upstairs to my room where Gene does his little prance about drunken I love you speech which I could probably recite word for word if I tried hard enough I've heard it that many times. He finally runs out of energy and climbs into bed where he attaches to me like a kitten to its mother, I put my arms around him and peacefully fall asleep against the little ball of heat next to me.