Chapter 8

*Genes POV*

I walk down the street on my way to the park to meet Alyssa when I see her with, another man? I walk closer and see a sight that breaks my world to pieces. There She was. On a date another man, I run up to her but as I do her and the other mans face start to distort into unimaginable things. Twisted imaged of random colours, shapes made out of god know what, I feel like I'm stuck in a bad psychedelic drug trip, full of swirls, colours and shapes demented black shadows creep up behind me and they start closing in on me like those trap walls..I feel like I can't breathe. just as they're about to close in, I wake up in a cold sweat, I check the clock, 3:29am, I'm shaking and panting heavily, I think back to what I saw and started crying. I cover my face with my hands and just let myself sob into the empty room. I feel the bed shift beside me as Lennon sits down, he pulls me over by my shoulder into a hug. "Calm down mate what's wrong?" He asks while trying his best to console me i told him about my dream and he seems really into it. "Alright calm down it was a dream and I'm here now so calm it before you give yourself a panic attack". I smiled softly, yawned  and nuzzled into the side of Lennon and before I knew it I was back asleep in no time.