When it all started

-" I smacked him and said 'we're done'" Zoe said.
-" seriously? I thought you'd never dump him" I said.
-" yeah, me to. What happened to 'oh I love him so much. He means the world to me. I love him more than anything in the world. More than myself'" Jessica said and twinkled with her dark blue eyes and twisted her blond hair around her finger, in a tryout to imitate Zoe.
-" no way, I'll never love anyone more than I love myself!" Zoe said and threw her brown straightened hair back and checked so her fake nails were'nt broken, even tho it's only been 3 minutes since she last checked.
-" girl, you sure your okay?" Jessica said, giving Zoe a questining look.
-" yeah of course I'm okay. I don't care about him." Zoe said.
-" but he cheated on you" Jessica said and put her hands on her waist.
-" yeah! so why should I waist my time thinking about a idiot like him?" Zoe said and threw her hair back again. Zoe was always so strong when it comes to love. To bad she's not strong enough to accept herself as she is and not change to get popular. I looked around. Stupid, boring school. Hate it so much. Like I hate everything in this stupid life. I glanced at Zoe and Jessica. They're not even noticing that I'm there. Same day, same boring life. I glanced away from them when they started to talk about the weekend they were hanging out, I don't want to fake a phase like "what? You hanged out this weekend? Sounds fun" like I didn't know and didn't scream and swear at every single snapchat they sent me.
As we got to the corridor where our locker is I noticed Jason, in my class, talking to a guy. Zoe and Jessica immediately started to whisper and grin to Jason. He glanced at us and winked to the girls and when he noticed me he just looked down. I seriously don't get what girls see in him. Is it the way he runs his hand through his light brown hair so it stand on one side, while he's winking with his eyes to every girl. Or the way he folds up his brown skin jacket, so he looked like Johnny from Grease? I don't see it. He was so cute and innocent when we were little. But now he's all winki there and kisses here and sex there and heartbreaker here. He doesn't have any respect for girls feelings. Jason really is a jerk. You can't trust him. Especially not after what happened... I sighted to myself. I glanced back and noticed the guy Jason was talking to. He had brown-blond hair and blue eyes. He was so different from Jason. He was wearing a white-blue shirt and light brown jeans and a pear of white converse. Almost everyone in this school are wearing Nikes, so I actually thanked God when I saw him wearing converse. What could anyone like him be doing with someone like Jason? As we got further away from them I turned back to Zoe and Jessica.
-" who was that?" I asked Zoe, because she is like the school newspaper, she knows everything.
-" he's not new, Sara" Zoe said and looked at me with her vig hazel eyes. A wrinkle was formed between her eyebrows.
-" I haven't seen him before" I mumbled.
-" me neither" Jessica said.
-" come on guys! He started last week!" Zoe said.
-" and you say that he's not new?" Jessica said. Zoe sighted.
-" he's from London. His dad is rich. I've heard that this is his fourth time moving to another country."
-" Wow. That most be so hard" I said, remembering all the times we had to move before mom got re-married. And just like that Jessica woke us up from our conversation.
-" omg, we're getting late for class." She said in panic.
-" I have to get my books. You guys can go, I'll come." I said and ran to my looker. I didn't even need to say that. They would go anyway. Like they would be late for me. I can't get the picture of the weekend out of my head. Of them hanging out and not even asking me if I wanted to come. They just send me pictures on snapchat, probably to make me jealous. I don't want to be that girl, but like what? Am I just a toy? Why do they even hangout with me if they don't want to be my friends? If they hate me?
I pressed my books against my chest and closed my locker and then ran towards the stairs. But of course, as unlike I am, I ran into someone and dropped my books.
-" shit" I mumbled to myself before I looked up and saw that it was HIM. I just looked at his magical eyes for a minute before waking up to life. "I'm so sorry" I said.
-" no, it's my fault. Sorry" HE said with a voice that made my heart beat harder in my chest. I immediately got down on my knees to get my books and to my surprise, HE got down too and helped me. First time anybody helps me.
-" By the way, I'm-" HE said right when a few kids ran past and shouted loud as I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that HIS lips were moving, but I was in my own world so I didn't really hear HIM. HE handed me my books.
-" Thanks" I said and took the books. HE raised one eyebrow at me. "Oh, and I'm Sara. Welcome by the way" I said.
-" thanks, Sara. See ya around" HE said and smiled. Then HE ran of to HIS class and I ran to mine. I won't have a use of his name anyway so...