When I went on my first date

At school:
I saw him looking at me when I was eating lunch. His name is Liam. His the schools most popular guy. His one year older than me. All the girls like him. And now he's looking at me. I turned to Betty.
-" Do I have something in my hair?" I asked Betty.
-" No. Why?" Betty said after she checked my hair.
-" Liam is staring at me..." I said. Betty looked at Liam.
-" Ooo, he's totally checking you out." Betty said.
-" It's uncomfortable." I said. Betty looked at me and rolled her eyes.
-" Sara, he likes you. Don't miss your opportunity." Betty said. She looked over my shoulder.
"He's coming this way! I'll leave you alone" Betty said and left before I could stop her.
-" Hi" I turned around and saw Liam standing in front of me.
-" Em, hi" I said. Liam smiled and sat down beside me. Everything felt so awkward.
-" Your Sara right?" Liam said
-" Yeah..?" I said
-" It was you that Jason and John fought over" Liam said. I just looked down in shame. "Well I can see why" 
-" Why?" I assked while freaking out inside cause the hotest guy in school is flirting with me.

-" Because you are so beautiful." Liam said. I felt my cheeks heating.

-" Eh.. Thank you.." I said.
-" Hey, do you want to go out sometime? Like tonight?" Liam asked. I felt my heart stop.  Let me tell you, he was hot. Liam with his blond hair, his green eyes and honey skin. I can't say no.
-" Like...? Like a.." I said. I couldn't even talk.
-" Like a date? Yeah" Liam said and smiled. It felt like I stopped breathing.
-" Em... Yeah, sure." I said and smiled. Liam got up.
-" I'll pick you up at 6" Liam said. He leaned closer to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then he turned around and went back to his friends. I started breathing again and my heart started to beat again. This is for real. I turned around to see if anyone else saw what just happened or if it was a dream and the cheerleader girls were starting at me from their table. They didn't look happy.
Betty came running and sat down beside me.
-" OMG! I saw everything. You have a date Sara!" Betty said. I was still in shock.
-" A date? Who?" I locked up and saw HIM. HE sat down beside me. Jason was also there.
-" Em.. No one special.." I said and blushed. HE grinned at me.
-" No one special? Liam is special as fuck!" Betty said. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.
-" Liam?! As in Liam the popular guy?" Jason said and turned to Liam with discus on his face.
-" It's not a big deal. It's just a date." I said.
-" So this not-big-deal-date, when is it?" HE asked, still grinning.
-" Tonight.." I said.
-" I'm coming over to help you pick an outfit." Betty said and I nodded.
-" Come at 5. Liam is picking me up at 6." I said and Betty nodded. HE rolled his eyes.
-" Girls. Right?" HE said and turned to Jason. Jason was still looking at Liam. HE hit Jason with his elbow.
-" Ow, why did you do that?" Jason said. HE looked at Jason with a warning look. Jason turned to me.
-" I hope you'll have fun." Jason said and smiled. I knew he wasn't okay with this, but I didn't say anything.
-" Thanks you." I said. Jason nodded but glanced at Liam. I turned to Liam who was glancing back at Jason with a grin. Then Liam looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

After school:
I leaned on my locker and waited for Him. He was late. His teacher is probably talking to Him.
I looked on the hallway and saw Liam walking towards me. I smiled immediately.
-" Hello beautiful." Liam said and leaned next to me.
-" Hi" I said and felt how I started to blush again.
-" What are you still doing here?"
-" Waiting on my friend"
-" That new guy?" Liam said and looked annoyed. I nodded.
"It looks like he likes you." Liam said.
-" no. We're just friends." I said. Liam smiled.
-" That's good for me." Liam said. I looked over Liam's shoulder and saw Him walking towards us.
-" What's up?" He said. Liam turned to Him.
-" Hi" Liam said. Then he turned to me. "I have to go. I'll see you tonight." Liam said and kissed my cheek. Then Liam turned around and left.
-" Something tells me that he doesn't like me" He said.
-" Maybe because he likes me" I said and grinned.
-" Ha ha, so funny" He said and rolled his eyes as we walked home.