When I met HIS family

I woke up to my alarm and just wanted to throw it in the wall. With struggle I finally got up and started to get ready fast.
When I got ready, I went down to eat breakfast. Mom is sleeping and Bill is at work. But Sanna is awake, unfortunately. She was watching something on her phone when I walked into the kitchen. Sanna looked at me, from bottom to top. She made a face that said "how ugly can you be?" and then she looked down at her phone again. I just rolled my eyes and sat down in front of her and eat my breakfast. Afterwards I put my bowl in the sink and went upstairs, stretched out on my bed and scrolled through Instagram. I looked out my at HIS window, to see if HE'S awake, but HE wasn't there. HE'S probably in the bathroom. I looked at the clock after a while, and it was 07:30. Time to go. I looked into HIS room again. Not there. HE'S probably outside my house, waiting, even thought HE always tells me before HE goes down to wait for me. It's this thing we started to do so we can avoid Bill. Even thought HE knows Bill is strict, I can't tell HIM that Bill's a sociopath. I waited for a while to see if HE shows up, and then went down stairs to put on my shoes and jacket.
-" where is your boyfriend?" I turned around and saw Sanna siting on the couch in the living room, looking at me.
-" He's not my boyfriend, San." I said and took my backpack.
-" well, it look's like he likes you" Sanna said.
-" He's just a friend."
-" you have serious problems with boys. When a boy likes you, your support to flirt with him. Not avoid him. Can't you just get a boyfriend. And enjoy life?"
-" boyfriends are problems. And I don't have time for problems."
-" but you do have time for drug dealing?" I looked at her, but then I walked out. She can really get on my nerves and I don't feel like arguing with her right now. I walked up to HIS house and knocked. HE opened the door and looked at me. Where is that smile HE always does when HE sees me?
-" Well hello. Lost? Are you ready?" I said. HE was still in his pyjamas.
-" Ready? For what?" HE said and looked confused.
-" .... Eh, for our trip to hell. You see Satan called and wanted you personally to visit.. For school, duh." I said. HE looked at me as to say something, but quickly shut it and HIS eyes got big, like HE just realized something.
-" OMG! I totally forgot! I'm going to be late!" HE said and ran into the house and up to HIS room. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house and took of my out clothes. I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich for HIM. HE ran down and came into the kitchen. Then HE stopped and looked at me.
-" Well, thanks wifey" HE said and laugh. I laugh and gave HIM the sandwich. Then I drag HIM out to the hall, where we put on our shoes and jackets. We ran out to the bus. On the bus HE sat and looked out. HE didn't look okay.
-" hey, what's up?" I said but HE didn't hear me. I put my hand on HIS chin and turned HIS face to me. " are you alright ?"
-" yeah. I'm fine. You?" HE said and smiled, but not a real smile.
-" don't fake smile at me, like a little bitch. What's wrong?" HE looked down on his hands.
-" is John....., is John really not going to hurt you?" HE said.
-" What?! This again. Look, I'm safe. He won't, and he can't hurt me. Stop thinking about John. He's not important." I said. HE looked up at me and looked unsure.
-" can you trust him?"
-" yes. After what Jason did, John was the one who came and tried to talk to me. John notice when no one else did"
-" maybe because he likes you."
-" stop. Stop carrying about John. Don't think about that." HE smiled and nodded.
-" so you don't like John or Jason?" HE asked.
-" no I don't" I said.
-" you sure your not a lesbian. I mean even I think Jason's a little hot."
-" you sure your not gay?" I said and we both started to laugh...

After school
I sat on a bench out side of school and started to think. Again. And as I was thinking, I remember my biggest mistake ever. How could I still not know HIS name. This is so stupid! That is by far my biggest mistake. I turned around and looked towards school. Just at that moment HE came out of the building. HE walked towards me. The wind blew throw his brown hair. HE looked up at me and smiled. HIS hazel eyes were smiling. I smiled back. HE really had style. HE wore a t-shirt and a red/black striped shirt over it, with black jeans. HE looked like someone from a movie as HE walked towards me. HE sat down on the bench beside me and handed me a bag.
-" what's this?" I said but looked in the bag before HE could answer. It was Ben and Jerry's.