When we tried to be friends again

I put my hair up in a ponytail and walked down stairs. Bill came out from his bedroom and walked out to the kitchen. He had a white classy shirt on. I walked after him. Mom was standing by the stove and making diner for later. She was wearing a blue dress that reached to the knees and she had curled her hair.
-" Good morning. Are you guys going out?" I asked and sat down beside the kitchen table.
-" Yes honey. It's a small party. I send Sanna over to a friend. But you have to babysit Suzy" Mom said as she fixed Bills tie. I sighed. My mom looked annoyed at me.
-" I made dinner for you guys, we won't make it back before that. Make Suzy sleep before were back." Mom said.
-" Okay. Have fun.." I said.
-" You too. Bye Sara" Mom said and walked out to the hall.
-" Sara, be careful. Don't forget to look the doors. See you later honey" Bill said and walked out too.
-" Yeah what ever.." I said to myself. Then I heard the door open and then close. I took a bowl and poured cereal with milk in it and sat down and eat my breakfast.
I was sitting on my bed texting with Naomi when Suzy came in to my room. She had her blanked in one hand. she looked so cute. And tired.
-" Well look who decided to wake up" I said. Suzy climbed up on my bed and laid down on my legs.
-" I'm not awake yet." Suzy said and closed her eyes.
-" Well it's time to wake up. And eat breakfast." I said and got up from bed. Suzy shock her head.
-" Nooo!! I don't want to." Suzy said without opening her eyes.
-" You have to." I said and lifted Suzy up and went down stairs. I made breakfast for Suzy and then I sat down beside her as she eat. Suzy hates being alone. And she hates when I'm with my phone. She just wants me to look at her.
After breakfast we sat on the couch and watched tv. There is nothing else to do with this monster. Suzy took the remote and pressed a button. She wanted to high the volume but instead she changed the channel. She got mad and threw the remote on the floor and started to cry and scream. I rolled my eyes and took the remote and change back the channel. Suzy stopped crying and got back to watching tv. She cries for the smallest things.
Some minutes later I heard a knock on the door. Suzy stared at the door and froze.
-" Chill Suzy. It's probably no one" I said and got up from the couch to open the door. HE smiled when I opened the door. I smiled back and let HIM in. HE looked into the living room and saw Suzy. She looked back at the tv screen.
-" Babysitting?" HE finally said while taking of his shoes. I'm never the one who starts the conversation.
-" Yeah" I said. We went and sat down on the couch.
-" Hi Suzy" HE said and sat down beside Suzy.
-" Hello" Suzy said but didn't look away from the tv. HE turned to me.
-" Isn't San home?" HE asked.
-" No. She's at a friends." I said. HE looked back at Suzy.
-" She shouldn't be watching so much tv" HE said.
-" I know. But then she'll just cry" I said. HE took the remote and turned of the tv. I was ready for Suzy to scream, but she didn't. She looked at him, confused.
-" Let play." HE said and smiled at Suzy. Suzy didn't stop staring at him.
-" Play? Play what?" Suzy said. HE looked out the window.
-" I don't.... Let's go out." HE said and got up from the couch. I did the same, but Suzy kept looking at him.
-" Come on Suzy." I said. She looked at me then back at him. HE laugh and then HE got down on one knee with his back towards Suzy.
-" Jump up." HE said. Suzy looked surprised.
-" A.... pony?" Suzy asked and HE nodded. Suzy started to smile. Then she jumped up on his back and we ran out to the garden.
HE put her down on the gras and looked up at the sun. Suzy looked at him and then she copied.
-" What now?" I said and Suzy looked at me. Then she looked at him, waiting for a answer. HE just smiled and put his hands over his eyes.
-" 1.....2......3...." HE started to count. Suzy smiled out of joy.
-" Hide and seek!! Hide Sara!!" Suzy said and ran to find a hiding place. I looked around in the grade. I looked up at the big tree and smiled. Come and find me losers, I thought and climbed up on the tree. I sat on the tallest branch and looked down at him.
-" 20! I'm coming!" HE said and looked around. I looked around to. I looked at the tall bushes and smiled. Suzy sat behind the bushes and giggled. HE heard the giggles and smiled. 
-" Hhmm..... Where can they be, I can't see them." He lied and looked around in the garden. Suzy kept giggling. HE walked backwards too Suzy's hiding place. Suzy looked after him from left side but HE walked around the bush from right side. Then HE jumped out and scream and Suzy screamed too. Then they started to laugh.
-" Found you. Now let's find Sara." He said and helped Suzy up. They looked everywhere but didn't find me.
-" I'm to short." Suzy said. Then she turned to him. "Lift me!" She said and lifted her arms towards him. HE smiled and lifted her up on his shoulders. Suzy giggled. I giggled a little to. Suzy looked around.
-" Are you seeing anything, Captain?" HE asked. Suzy shock her head and looked disappointed. Then she looked up on the tree I was sitting on and her face filled with joy.
-" There!! There she is!!" Suzy said and pointed at me with her finger. HE looked up at me and laughed.
-" I'm so stupid. Of course you're up on a tree where you can have a view!" HE said and put Suzy down from his shoulders. I laughed and climbed down. Suzy ran toward me and jumped into my arms.
-" what should we do now?" I said and looked at him and then at Suzy. Right at that second my phone started to ring.
-" Hold on a second." I said and Suzy jumped from my arms into his arms. I smiled and picked up my phone.
~" Hey honey. How is it going?" mom said.
-" Hi mom. It's going great." I said
~" Well if you want you can go out with your friends, because aunt Kate is coming over. She begged to babysit Suzy."
-" That's great. Is so on her way?" I said and looked at Suzy and him as they were spinning around and laughing.
~" Yeah. She should be there any minute."
-" Okay mom, see you later. Bye"
~" Bye honey" mom said and I hung up. I kept looking at Suzy and him. I couldn't stop myself from smiling a little.
-" Suzy. Aunt Kate is coming to play with you." I said as Suzy and HE walked towards me.
-" Aunt Kate! Yes! Are you gonna play with us?" Suzy said and looked at him. HE looked at me.
-" We're going out" HE said. I smiled. Then the door rang. Suzy ran in and opened the door. I could hear aunt Kate and Suzy talking and hugging.
-" Where exactly are we going?" I said as we walked in.
-" We can pick up Betty and go to the cliff by Espresso House." HE said and I nodded.