When Jason stopped judging others

At school:
I took fast steps towards school. I looked in my pocket after my phone while I pushed the entrance door open and ran towards my locker. I I took out my books from my locker while I texted to Jason.
[missed the buss. Just came to school] :I
[well hurry then] :Jason
[I'm on my way. Stop stressing me] :I
[stop texting and get you're dumb ass over here!] :Jason
I closed my looked and ran to my lesson. And for the first time I didn't run into anyone.

-" Okay. Now get together in groups so you are 4 people in each group" Mrs Jams said. Zoe and Jessica turned to me and Jason. Jason leaned back on his chair and looked with a raised eyebrow.
-" I guess we are a group..." Zoe said and looked down in her book.
-" What makes you think that we want to be in a group with you?" Jason said.
-" Jason..." I said and elbowed him.
-" What you want to be with those guys?" Zoe said and nodded towards Hannah and Monica, the schools biggest nerds.
-" Shut up or I'll kick you're ass so badly you'll regret even opening you're mouth for breathing! Can you not?! Stop judging others! Maybe we will be with them! At list they have respect!" I said.
-" Do you really want to embarrass yourself? You want people to see you with them?" Zoe said.
-"oh Liam's girlfriend is hanging with the nerds" Jessica said in another voice, like she was being sarcastic.
-" You two should be ashamed! Come on Jason" I said and got up. Jason looked up at me.
-" They are right. I don't want anyone to see me with them" Jason said.
-" Douch! You don't even know them. They can be so nice! Get up!" I said and dragged Jason with me. We sat down in front of Hannah and Monica who looked confused at us. Hannah fixed her round glasses and Monica wrapped her tie around her finger.
-" Hi. Do you need two people in you're group?" I said. Hannah was going to say something but her mouth stayed open.
-" Yeah. Sure" Monica said, who I guess is the one that talks the most. Hannah is the shy one.
-" Great. Oh and if you don't already know, I'm Sara and this is Jason" I said and pointed at Jason.
-" I'm Monica and this is Hannah." Monica said and nodded towards Hannah.
-" Aren't you guys going to be with Zoe and Jessica?" Hannah said after a while. I looked surprised at her, about her talking. Even Jason raised his eyebrows at her.
-" No. We aren't so good friends so..." I said and swallowed. I opened my book and read a sentence to myself, but got stopped when Monica said something.
-" Sorry?" I said and looked up at her.
-" Are you guys together?" Monica said again. Jason made a noise that sounded like a laugh.
-" No no. We are friends, from like when we were 5." I said and laughed at the fact that they thought that we were together. Jason leaned back on his chair. He's going to fall. I bet on it.
-" well you can't be alone.." Monica said. "You look like someone everyone wants"
-" Haha yeah right. But I'm not alone. I'm together with Liam." I said. Monica and Hannah looked at me and waited for me to say that I'm kidding. "I know right?" I said and we started to laugh. Jason just rolled his eyes and opened his book. He clearly doesn't want to be in our girl group.
-" Can we start and get this over with?" Jason said. I don't know why but I take everything in a dirty way.
-" HAHA!! Yeah let's get it over with" I said and tried my best not to laugh.
-" OMG! HAHA! I get it!" Hannah said and we both laughed.
-"what? I don't get it" Jason said and looked at Monica who just shacked her head.
-" Dirty minded.." She said.
-" Oh..! Eeww! Seriously?!" Jason said and that made us laugh harder. He's so late.
-" Okay okay.. You're right. Let's start" I said and we calmed down. We opened our booked and started with our project. Jason leaned forward and took his pen from the table. But when he leaned back on his chair his feet slipped and he missed holding back on the floor, instead he fell backwards. I laugh so much, that it felt like my belly was going to explode. The whole class laughed.
-" Are you okay?" I said, but still laughing. Jason took my hand and I helped him up. "I knew you'll fall" I said.
-" Yeah well thanks for the concern." Jason said in a sarcastic way. He is pretty negative lately.
-" You didn't want people to see you with them, but it's okay if they see you fall?" I whisper to Jason and laughed. Jason rolled his eyes and, after a long time, he actually laughed.