When he told me he loves me

I walk down the stairs on my tiptoes. I really don't feel like arguing with Bill right now. I put on my shoes and grabbed my jacket and got out of the house as quickly as possible. I took quick steps to HE's house and knocked on the door. Don't want to ring the bell in case Gina or Steve is asleep. The door swung open and Steve smiled when he saw me.
-" Good morning Sara" Steve said and let me in.
-" Sorry if I woke you up" I said, even if it looked like they've been awake for a while. Steve laughed and closed the door.
-" Don't be silly. It's 11. We woke up a long time ago" he said. The house smelled coffee. Smelled morning. It's been a long time since my house smelled like that. Steve went into the kitchen and I walked after him. I immediately felt like a member when I walked into they're cozy little kitchen with fall decorations. There was fake leaves over the window and Gina had bought a lot of kitchen tools with autumn colors. I smiled with joy when I saw Gina by the stove, dancing to Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran and HIM siting by the table, eating of HIS plate. Gina turned to me with a smile. This family smiles a lot. They bring joy. Gina leaned over by the window and lowered the music volume.
-" Sara. Morning. Come sit. You hungry?" Gina asked and pointed at the toasts she was making.
-" No I'm fine, thanks." I said but still sat down next to HIM.
-" sup?" HE said with mouth full. I laughed.
-" not much" I said right when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
-" Why did you knock?" I turned and saw that it was Jace. Steve and Jace both sat down around the table.
-" You don't have to knock anymore" HE said with food in his mouth.
-" First of all, I want to tell you not to talk with mouth full. But I'm gonna give Gina that pleaser." I said. Gina pointed at HIM with her spoon and grinned. "Second of all, I always knock. But okay. Next time I'll just walk in" I said.
-" Good" Jace smiled.
-" after I knocked" I continued. Jace's smile dropped and HE laughed so much that he started to cough.
-" Good one" Steve said. Jace rolled his eyes.
-" funny" he said. Gina put a plate for Steven and one for herself and then looked questioned at Jace.
-" I'm good" Jace said. Gina struggled and sat down by the table. "We actually have to go. We're already late" Jace said and got up. "The furnitures is probably there by now" Jace said.
-" yeah." I said and got up with disappointment. I love being here in this small, but loving family. "Come on" I said to HIM. HE propped his mouth with food as HE slowly got up from his chair. When HIS plate was empty HE ran after U.S. Into the hall.
-" Bye" I said to Gina and Steve when Jace opened the door.
-" Have fun" they said back before we were out of the house. HE was in a challenge to put on HIS shoes while trying to keep up with us. I walked pass the house but got stopped when a hand grabbed my elbow and pulled me back. I was about to ask them what was wrong when my mouth stayed open. Because of Liam looking down at me with his ocean blue eyes. Even if I see Liam a lot, I still get filled with joy and shock when he surprises me like this.
-" Hi beautiful " Liam said and kissed my cheek. I giggled.
-" What are you doing here?" I said with a smile. Liam raised one eyebrow at me.
-" Hi...?" Liam said again. I rolled my eyes.
-" Hi" I said. "What are you doing here?"
-" I came to hangout." Liam said and turned to HIM and Jace. "But I forgot that you were busy." Liam nodded at them, as a "Hi". Jace nodded back and HE smiled.
-" We're going to John's." I said.
-" right. The furnitures" Liam said, adding that I told him.
-" You wanna come?" HE asked. Jace gave HIM a warning look. It was clear that Jace didn't trust Liam.
-" yeah sure. I don't have anything to do so" Liam said and turned back to me. Jace walked past us and opened his car. It was black and big. It looked like a military car.
-" I am not walking" Jace said and sat in the driving seat. HE rolled his eyes and sat next to Jace.
-" Lazy..." I mumbled and sat on the back seat with Liam. There is definitely something they all know that they won't tell me...

At John's house:
I got out of the car and looked around. There were big vans everywhere. I look after John or Jason or Betty.
-" Sara!" I guessed that it was Jason when I turned around. Nailed it!
-"Sup Jason" I said when he came up to me.
-" I'm good. John and Betty are inside. You're late" Jason said.
-" yeah well don't blame me. It's his fault" I said and pointed at HIM. HE looked at us, confused.
-" My fault?" HE said. But then he's head leaned to the side, like he realized something. "Okay yeah. Maybe my fault.." HE mumbled and went into the house. Jason and I laughed. Jason stopped laughing when he looked up at the car.
-" What is he doing here?" Jason asked. I turned and saw Liam walking towards us.
-" Helping out" I said. Liam stood next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.
-" Hello Jason" Liam said and smiled. Jason started at Liam. I looked from Liam to Jason. There is something going on between them. Jason has always been so weird about Liam.
-" What's going on with you two?" I asked. They both stopped looking at each other and looked down at me. I felt really short. They both were so taller. Jason were as tall as Liam.
-" Nothing. Why would anything be going on?" Jason said and went into the house. I looked at Liam with my eyebrow raised. Liam immediately smiled at me.
-" Let's go and help the others." Liam said and turned to the front door. It was open and there were guys going in with furnitures and coming out. There were a lot of people so the furnitures were inside faster then I could think. When I were at the front door the vans started and the furniture guys drove back to the store. I closed the door after me and went into the living room. We brought new furnitures for everywhere. So some of the furnitures were in the hall way, you had to crawl over them to get to the living room. And the living room wasn't any better. It was a disaster. Now is the time to wish for magical powers so you can just clap you're hands together and everything goes to the place you wish they were.
-" Hi. You're here!" John said when he saw me.
-" Duh" I said and looked at the furnitures. "okay we better get started if we want it to get finished faster." Everyone was looking at me and waiting for orders. I don't like to be the one with the responsibilities. But right in this moment it's... interesting. "The TV next to that window. The couch right in front of the TV. The bookshelf right there, in front of the picture wall. The living room table in between the couch. And.... That stupid statue between those two windows" I said and pointed at every direction in the room. The others just follows my finger. There was faces turning. They looked like owls, spinning they're heads. I giggled at them and then turned to the TV box.
-" we'll take that." Jace said and grabbed the TV. Jason helped him get it out of the box. In the meantime me and Betty and Liam fixed the bookshelf. It went fast.
-" everyone grab a corner." I said and everyone grabbed a corner on the half circle couch. It was hard to get it on the right place, but we nailed it. The living room didn't take long time. After that we went upstairs. We didn't have to fix the kitchen. The guys from the furniture store fixes the whole kitchen. So all we had to do was taking up the furnitures to the bedrooms. And THAT wasn't easy. Each bedroom had a bed, a bedside table, a desk, a closet and a little couch/chair. And it was 6 rooms... We almost fell down the stairs a couple times. After almost 3 hours, we decided to take a break. I went down into the "kitchen" and drank a glass of water. I put the glass down and took a deep breath. Long and muscled  arms got wrapped around my waist. I smiled and looked down at the arm and hugged them. Liam was so close to me that I could hear his breathing in my hair.
-" You smell good" Liam said and held me tighter. I could hear Liam's crocked smile spread on his lips. I turned around and put my arms around his neck. Liam still held me by my waist, close to him. I couldn't get my eyes away from his lips. They were thin but kinda fluffy, in some way. Fluffy like a soft rabbit. Not that they were hairy. I looked up into his eyes and he was looking back into my eyes.
-" I'm sorry you got dragged into this." I whispered. I didn't even have to whisper. I just had to move my lips.
-" it's okay. I'm happy I could help out" Liam whispered.
-" Well, I promise to make it up to you" I said and stood up on my tiptoes so our eyes were looking right into each other's. I bent my head to the side and kissed him. My eyes atomically closed. Liam's hand help my waist. I got down on my feet and Liam bent forward. His hand went up my neck and then he held my face in his hand. I dragged him down by his neck with my hand. I kissed him and started to smiled. Liam backed and smiled down at me. I bite my bottom lip and kept smiling.
-" I love you" Liam said. And there it was. The feeling I can't describe. My stomach, my heart, my brain, everything exploded. And my soul was partying with fireworks. And now the butterflies wasn't just dancing, they were shacking they're whole body.
-" what.. What did you say?" I asked. Liam smiled.
-" I love you" he said. "I'm in love with you Sara Harry." Without even thinking, I thrown myself over him and kissed him with passion. Liam responded my kiss. I backed and looked into his eyes, one at a time.
-" I..I love you too" I whispered...