When we were at the party (part 2)

I tried to avoid looking at the people at the party because then I would feel bad for them, and it wasn't easy. Instead I kept looking at Jace up on the stage. It must be so cool being up there and seeing people enjoy what he does. Although he looked tired, he still carried on cause this is his job. I took out my water bottle I brought with me, because I can seriously not ask for water here, and went up to Jace. Jace glanced at me and screwed on a button that made the music play on it own. It wasn't really the same beat, but nobody seem to notice.
-" Hey Sara" Jace said and hugged me. I gave the bottle to Jace and sat down on the chair next to the DJ set. Jace drank up almost all the water. Then he realized that I need some too and he gave the rest to me.
-" Why do you have water with you?" Jace asked.
-" I am not drinking anything from here" I said. Jace rolled his eyes. He looked down at the table our friends were siting. HE got up from his chair and came up to us.
-" Sup Jace" HE said and punched his brother on the arm.
-" So stressed. Finally a break" Jace said. "What's up with John and Betty. They fight a lot but now they keep talking and then ignoring each other all the time" Jace said.
-" Omg, you have no idea what just happened!" I said. But right then my eyes got attached to someone standing in the crowd between the staring eyes of jealousy from the girls. Girls never get that you can be just friends with boys. I squinted at the person who waved to me. Jace waved at the man controlling the light. He pointed at the person standing in the crowd. I knew who it was, I just didn't want to be wrong and wave back at someone I don't know. The light above us shoot at the person who was Liam. A smile crossed my face. Liam waved me to come down.
-" See you guys later" I said and ran down the stage, to Liam. HE started to tell Jace what happened with Betty and John, and that was the last I heard from those two before I was in the crowd, looking for Liam. It was easier from the stage, but know I can't see Liam. And the fact that I'm so short doesn't make it easier. I stopped running around and stood on my place. I looked around and started to panic of all the people around me, when someone wrapped their arms around me. I turned around and saw Liam smiling down at me.
-" Don't ever scare me like that jerk!" I said and slapped Liam on the arm. Liam laughed and kissed me.
-" Come, I wanna introduce you to everyone" Liam said and took my hand and dragged me out of the crowd.
-" Are you sure? I can be pretty embarrassing" I said and we stopped.
-" That's okay. That's the reason I love you" Liam said. Midnight moon by Oh Wonder was playing when Liam pressed a smooth kiss on my lips. Then he took my hand and walked me over to a group hanging by the bar.
-" Liam!" Everyone cheered. A girl with blond long hair came up to us and gave Liam a hug. The girl was beautiful. And her hair was straight and so much prettier than my light brown curly hair. She then turned to me and looked disgusting at me. I knew what she was thinking and I agree. Why would Liam want to be with someone like me?
-" Guys, this is my girlfriend, Sara" Liam said and looked at me with a smile. I was freaked out so I couldn't talk, so I just waved and smiled.
-" your girlfriend?" The blond girl said. "So what, your in the cheerleader club?"
-" no" I said. She raised one eyebrow at me. "I'm not in any clubs" I said with confidence. The blond girl laughed. Then she turned to Liam and made a face that said "really? Her?" and Liam answer with a smile and pressed a kiss above my ear. The blond girl gasped and crossed her arms.
-" so happy to meet you" she said in a sarcastic way and turned her heals and walked back to her bout. I saw Rachel sitting a bit further away from the blond girls bout. I grabbed Liam's hand and prayed to God that Rachel wouldn't see me. One of the guys got up from his chair and smiled to me.
-" Well, I'm glad to meet you. I'm Harry. And that was Ashley" Harry said and nodded at the blond girl.
-" Nice to meet you to" I said with a smile. I don't feel comfortable with Liam's friends. But I just kept smiling.
-" Come, sit here Sara" James, who I knew from my history class, said. I looked at Liam who nodded. I smiled and sat down on a chair around a round table. Liam sat next to me and Harry sat on the other side of me.
-" hey! Two drinks over here!" Harry said to the bartender.
-" no! I don't drink" I said. Everyone gasped. Liam looked confused at me, and for a second I saw the shame in he's eyes. "Come on. You can't force me to drink." I said. Everyone started to whisper. Liam had a lot of friends,and most of them were very popular.
-" exactly. If she don't want to drink then she won't" Harry said to the others. Everyone got quite.
-" so, how is it between you two?" James asked. I could bet 100 bucks that he was already drunk. You could see it by the way he talk and the way his eyes were wide open and he was just smiling big.
-" it's great." Liam said. "She's my other half." I felt my cheeks turn red.
-" aww look at her, she's blushing" Harry said and pocked my cheek and I quickly slammed his hand away. Harry laughed. Then James changed the subject and everyone in the group started to argue about something that I didn't know about. I tried to listen but I couldn't concentrate. I looked up at Liam. I'm his other half...