When Betty was kidnapped

I woke up at 6 am. I sighted when I realized that it was Saturday. I turned and moved around in my bed to fall back asleep, but couldn't. So I reached out to my phone and texted John.
[awake?]:Me. John texted back immediately.
[yeah]:John.
[can you come and pick me up?]:Me.
[be there in 10]:John. I got up and put on black jeans and a grey sweater. I went down the stairs on my tiptoes. Bills not home. He's at work. But I don't want to wake up anyone. I went out in the hall and put on my shoes. My heart jumped when Sanna came into the hallway.
-" shit! You scared me" I whispered.
-" where are you going?" Sanna asked.
-" to Johns house" I said. Sanna sighted. I looked confused at her. "You okay?" I asked.
-" you're always out with your friend. It just pisses me of. I don't have any friends" Sanna said.
-" that's because your pushing everyone away. And because your selfish." I said. Sanna rolled her eyes.
-" you know you have a family" Sanna said. I sighted.
-" I know. But I can't stand the awkwardness here" I said.
-" you think I can?" Sanna said. I looked surprised at her. That's new. She looked sad. I sighted.
-" okay! You can come with me. But only today!" I said. Sanna smiled big and nodded. She was already wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt, so she just put on her shoes and jacket and followed me out from the house. I sat down on the porch, but Sanna was too exited to sit down. John's car drove into our street a minute later and stopped in front of the house. Sanna ran up to the car before me.
-" Hi Sanna. I haven't seen you in a long time" John said. Sanna smiled.
-" she's coming with me today" I said and opened the front seat door and sat in the car. Sanna got in the back seat. John looked at me before he started the car and drove...

At John's place:
Sanna looked at the house while she was walking in from the door. I took of my jacket and shoes and hanged them up. Sanna followed my leads and hanged her jacket.
-"Sanna, don't touch anything" I said over my shoulder as we walked to the kitchen.
-" the kitchens done, by the way. They were here yesterday, when we were at the party. We were to busy with Jason to realize anything." John said. I looked around in the new and really cool kitchen. There was even a aquarium in the wall and there was a TV hanging on the wall. I sat around the kitchen table and Sanna sat next to me. "Coco?" John asked and I nodded. I showed him two fingers and he nodded and took out three cups. We sat in silence.
-" so are they awake yet?" I asked. John shock his head.
-" why are you guys acting so weird?" Sanna asked.
-" because it's to early. We're tired" I said. But the truth was that I can't really talk like before with John. Not after what I know. I haven't told Sanna that John's our stepbrother. She has the right to know, but I think it's too soon. Suddenly we heard steps coming down the stairs. We all turned to the door and saw Jason rubbing his eyes.
-" hi..." Jason said. He sat down on the seat in front of me. Jason blinked a couple times before he could see clearly. "Oh, Sanna, hi. Long time ago." Jason smiled. Sanna smiled back. "I didn't know you were coming. I would have put pants on if I knew." Jason said, sitting in his boxers.
-" you should put pants on all the time, dude" John said and handed us our hot coco.
-" I want one to." Jason said. John rolled his eyes and made another one for Jason. "And one for Betty. She's in the bathroom" Jason said. I looked suspicious at Jason. "I heard her. That's all. I promise" Jason said.
-" see?Jason is talking a lot, even if it's morning. It's just you two who's acting weird." Sanna said to me.
-" well that's because it's kind of hard to act like everything is normal when you just get to know that John was adopted by your dad" Jason said and grinned. I gave Jason a warning sign. Jason looked confused at me. "What? Oh she don't know?!" Jason said and put his hands over his mouth. Sanna looked at me with an open mouth. John sat down on the chair next to Sanna.
-" Sanna we're sorry. We wanted to tell you, but I needed to be okay with it myself first" I said. John nodded and put one hand on Sanna's hand. Sanna didn't say anything for a long time.
-" so... So John's our stepbrother?" Sanna asked.
-" I-I don't know" I said. I didn't know what to say.
-" we decided not to make a big deal about it" John said.
-" are you kidding! This is... Awesome!" Sanna said and threw her arms around John's neck. We all looked surprised at her. "I've always wanted a big brother! Now you can pick me up at school and I can call you if I'm in trouble!" Sanna said.
-" Sanna-" I said but stopped when John stopped me.
-" no it's okay. It's great. Of course I'll do that" John said and smiled. Which was odd. I haven't seen John smile like this before. Not even to me. And that actually hurt me. Sanna doesn't think I can protect her, because I'm a girl, and John is happy about being Sanna's brother, but not mine. I faked a smile and got up.
-" this is great. But I better check on Betty" I said and ran up to the bathroom in Betty's room. I knocked a couple times before she finally opened. Tears was falling down her cheek. I walked into the bathroom and saw vomit in the toilet seat. This wasn't because of the drinking. She did this herself.
-" Betty..." I said and pressed her against my chest. We sat down on the bathroom floor.
-" I'm so disgusting, and fat" Betty said. I shook my head.
-" your not, your not. Your beautiful and amazing" I said. Betty kept crying. "Why do you do this to yourself? You think something will change and you'll be happy? You'll only get sick. This isn't good Betty." I said. I swallowed the clump in my throat and tried to stay strong.
-" I don't know..." Betty cried. "I'm an idiot" Betty continued.
-" no no. Your not. Your smart and beautiful" I said. Betty sobbed in my arms as I held her tightly...