11| little Kind gestures

Everyone was gathered together for Mrs. Cha's daughter and the military man guy's funeral that was in one part of the building that was opened up during construction that had tons of small trees and dirt covering the floor.

It was all quiet no one said anything, I was way in the back but I ended up finding flowers in a vase they were carnations. I would put mine on their grave after everyone left.

" they were born humans and they will die as humans." one of the old man's said that I met up in the upper apartments. One by one they left, Until it was just me.

Walking over to the twos grave I placed one flower on each. " at least you guys don't have to suffer in this crazy world anymore rest in piece."

I bid my farewells and left the room, it was pretty much quiet here on after. I just sat in the day-care-center. I should go and talk to Hyun-Su I didn't need to leave him like that.

He probably doesn't want anything to do with me for ignoring him. I wouldn't want to deal with me either. Deciding to go I needed to apologize and explain what I did.

Looking through the window of the Quarantine room I didn't see Hyun-Su. If he's not in here then where is he? I thought he wasn't supposed to be out. Hell I wasn't suppose to be walking around here either.

The only person was Suk-hyun he was standing in front of the the other window that had bars his nose pouring blood. It made me feel sick to my stomach.

I hate to ask him but I needed to know where He was. " hey where is Hyun-Su?" Suk-Hyun mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't hear him. I think he was doing this on purpose just to piss me off.

" Go ask someone who actually cares." Suk-Hyun waved me off, I'm pretty sure he was angry that Hyun-Su got to get out and he didn't. Sulking in his own pity and blood.

I huffed, knowing I'm not going to get an answer. I walked away going to the main entrance but stopped when I heard screaming. What if it was Hyun-Su, did he finally turn?

I hoped not, Taking off I was scared, I didn't want to see him as one of those terrifying Creatures and someone possibly kill him.

When I got there some was huddled up and others were ready to attack. I didn't see Hyun-Su though instead it was Ji-Soo! Her body was twitching every which way. Her head falling from side to side and blood was pouring out from her nose.

She was infected.

I felt sadness overwhelm me, she seemed like such a good person. Before she could get near us Eun-Hyuk rang the bell as Yi-Kyeong got her weapon ready.

I didn't want to hurt her especially where she was Vulnerable at the moment. But I couldn't let everyone get hurt especially the kids. Taking out my Machete, me and Yoo-Ri got in front of them.

Jae-Heon the Priest with the katana sword stood in front of Ji-Soo, I held my breath knowing they were good friends. If he had to kill her it would be devastating. Backing up he led her away from from the ground gripping his sword.

Everyone was still, gazing down I saw nets on the ground. He was leading her to them. After a couple more steps he got her on the net making Seung-Wan, Jae-Hwan, and Byeong-ll pull the rope, and the nets came flying up trapping Ji-Soo in them.

Her Inhumanely grunts and cry's could be heard. Was that what I really looked like at the airport around everyone? No wonder they were scared.

Ji-Soo began to quiet down meaning she was computer of the stage of monsterization. Hearts beating fast and Perspiration ran down are backs Nervousness consuming all of us.