27| Realization of the true enemy 

It's has been a while since I had locked myself up in the quarantine room. Laying down on the mattress. I tried to ignore the huge Puddle of thick blood that was on the floor.

I know I was supposed to be strong but it was completely hard. By having —well the relationship was complicated we didn't officially announce we were together but now we never will because Hyun-Su doesn't feel the same way back anymore.

I knew it was all because of that one boy, getting inside his Head. I mean Hyun-Su didn't even let me explain and he rather listens to a boy he barely knows and push me aside from the one who has helped him through thick and thin here and it doesn't mean anything over one little thing?

It was hard for me to, and I'm glad the others understood but I thought at least Hyun-Su would have I guess I should have gotten to know him better before jumping into things. I guess I was so transfixed by feeling bad for him and knowing he was just like me. I didn't get to see this stubborn side of him.

Maybe the reasons why he is-is because of things that happened in his past but that doesn't mean everyone witnesses like that. I guess he has major trust issues. It sure seems like it. When you're alone you have a lot to think about.

Maybe I had too much to think about sitting up, I saw a brown leather cover laying on top of a table. Did it seem to be oddly familiar? Maybe this will calm down my consuming thoughts. Dragging myself over to it I carefully picked it up and opened it.

For some reason, I skipped over the first page and went on to the others. It looked like a filed Journal of monsters Someone drew. They were really good. As I continued to search through this thing something fell out on my lap. Picking it up my eyes went wide.

It was a picture. But not just any pictures it was of me and three other people. A woman, a man, and an older boy that looked to be in his early twenties. They were all smiling being happy. I didn't understand was this, my family?

If so why is it in this journal? For some reason, I flipped back to the first page. And almost dropped the book. It was a drawing of them but they were all dead. Why was that even there? Were they killed? Was it by a human or a monster?

It had no writing just gruesome drawings. This helps me know what my family looked like but this doesn't give me any Perspective of who killed them? Something told me it was me in the back of my head but I quickly pushed that aside that was nearly impossible I wouldn't ever try and hurt someone like that.

Or even if I did I would go insane but while trying to stay sane. Because I don't know if I'll be able to handle that? Sliding the picture back in the book I closed it putting it back where it belongs even though it was mine I didn't want to look at it as a reminder that my family was gone.

Yes I should take it with me but I don't remember them and how can I miss them if I don't remember? No memory of any birthdays, family dinners or just watching tv together on Saturday nights?

I had to leave it for now maybe I'll remember one day. I for sure hope so because it was all fuzzy like a screen that has gone static. Getting up I began to search for a bag and start packing things for when I leave tonight.

I won't say anything I'll go anonymously. So no one will have to worry or question why I'm leaving it was for everyone's good. They don't need me like I said I just cause trouble. Heading out of the room. I was about to go to the small convenience store that had almost everything to survive. flashlights, ropes, and first-aid kits.

But stopped when I saw Sang-Wook with Yu-Ri on his back as they passed me. Something was wrong as I heard her wheezing terribly. She must have run out of an inhaler. She could smother to death from lack of oxygen.