Savyasachi meets Agnija

The next day, as dawn broke over the celestial realms, Savyasachi received an invitation from Narayan to visit Golok

The next day, as dawn broke over the celestial realms, Savyasachi received an invitation from Narayan to visit Golok. Along with the invitation, Narayan included a specific instruction: Savyasachi was to bring the daughter of Agni Dev with him.

This posed a dilemma for Savyasachi, as he had never met Agni Dev's daughter. His rigorous training with various gods had left him little time for social interactions.

Determined to fulfill Narayan's request, Savyasachi prepared for his journey. He left Swarg Lok, his heart filled with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation, and soon reached the grand, fiery palace of Agni Dev.

The palace was a magnificent sight, its walls shimmering with an eternal flame that radiated warmth and power.

As Savyasachi entered the palace, Agni Dev greeted him with a welcoming smile. "Welcome, Savyasachi. It is an honor to have you here."

He glanced meaningfully at his wife, Devi Swaha, who stood beside him with a knowing smile."Thank you, Agni Dev," Savyasachi replied, bowing respectfully. "I have been asked by Narayan to bring your daughter with me to Golok, but I have never had the pleasure of meeting her."

Agni Dev nodded, his eyes twinkling with a hint of amusement. "Indeed, Savyasachi. My daughter, Agnija, has also been called upon for this divine purpose. She will accompany you to Golok."

At that moment, Agnija entered the hall, her presence radiant and graceful.

Both Savyasachi and Agnija found themselves standing face-to-face, their eyes locking in an unspoken connection.

Time seemed to stand still as they were drawn into each other's gaze, each recognizing a kindred spirit in the other.

Devi Swaha and Agni Dev exchanged a delighted glance, enjoying the silent exchange between their daughter and the young warrior.

After a few moments, Agni Dev gently broke the silence. "Agnija, this is Savyasachi, son of Indra. You will travel together to Golok to meet Narayan."

Agnija, still holding Savyasachi's gaze, nodded with a serene smile. "I am honored to meet you, Savyasachi."

"And I am honored to meet you, Agnija," Savyasachi responded, feeling a sense of warmth and familiarity in her presence.

As Savyasachi and Agnija began their journey to Golok, the air around them seemed to shimmer with the promise of divine purpose.

The path was illuminated by celestial light, and the sounds of the heavens provided a serene backdrop to their conversations.

Savyasachi broke the initial silence, his voice gentle yet curious. "Agnija, I've heard of your father's power and your family's deep connection to the divine flames. But I realize I know so little about you. Could you share your story with me?"