Part 18: Rooming Mishap

Brimstone had a few people called into the living room. Those being Jett, Phoenix, Sova, and Killjoy. Yoru and Skye were also there. Killjoy had said something about there being rooming issues since they had gotten two agents this time around rather than just one.

"Since we had an extra agent join us at the same time, two of you will need to give up a room." Brim said as he sat down. Jett noticed Phoenix was looking at Yoru with a bit of a glare.

"Yeah theres no way hes stayin' in my room.." Phoenix whispered to her. Jett shook her head and spoke to brim. "Then i can give him mine, since im usually staying with Phoenix anyway." She smiled. Phoenix liked the idea of them sleeping together a bit more permanently. But he didnt like the idea of Jett giving up her room to him either. "Why cant Skye stay in your room instead?" Phoenix asked. Jett just shrugged and looked at Skye. She gave a nervous smile. "If its alright with you love. You wouldnt mind if i crashed in your place yeah? Id appreciate the solitude for my work yknow?" Jett smiled. "Yeah its totally fine! Well what about Yoru? Wheres he staying." Sova volunteered.

"He could stay in my room until theirs are ready. I wouldnt mind taking the couch for a couple nights." He gave a soft smile. Killjoy felt bad, Sova usually always gave up his room when new agents came in.

"No Sova, your always ready to give up your room. Rift boy can stay in my room while i camp with izzie. Besides, we already had plans to do so." She fixed hee glasses. Yoru looked at Killjoy with a bit of a confused expression. He crossed his arms and sighed. "I think ill pass on tech supports room." Killjoy hit him over the head and pulled on his ear. "Dont call me that! Whether you like it or not you are staying! Got it?!" She narrowed her eyes at him. For a second Jett thought she saw him flinch, which made her chuckle a little. Killjoy was scary when she wanted to make a point.

"You could always sleep on the couch." Jett said with a shrug. Phoenix smirked. "Id vouch for that."

"Ouch! Id take it if killjoy would let go of me! Its better than nothing i guess.." She then let him go and Yoru pulled himself away from Kj, looking annoyed.

"Well i guess that's settled. It'll take maybe three days to a week for the rooms to be finished so it won't be too long. Im gonna head back to work anyway." Brim waved everyone off and walked down the hall while Killjoy went back to her room to grab some things for later, and Skye went to talk with Raze since she was easiest to click with.

That leaving only Yoru and Jett, since Sova and Phoenix had kissed jett on the head and gotten up to go talk in his room. So Yoru went over to talk with her, greeting her with a smile, which to Jetts surprise, his teeth seemed sharper up close.

"Hey, i assume your waiting on pretty boy? I could help you pass the time." Jett shrugged and returned his smile. "Hey! Only i call him pretty boy." She chuckled. "But yeah sure, i don't see why not. Your rather interesting, not like many new agents ive seen since my time here. Your fighting style of course kinda reminds me of omens yet, it more fits the aggressiveness of a duelist. That's, pretty cool. Id be down for a rematch one day." Yoru nodded. "No worries. Id rather call him idiot." He laughed, in this sense he tried to make it sound more like a joke. "That Omen guy and I would probably make a good team. Id like to see more of what eveyone is capable of. Especially him." He pointed in phoenixes direction. Jett rolled her eyes. "Phoenix isnt a bad fighter. We are rivals afterall. If he wasnt on par with my skill level id crush him every time. Not saying i wouldnt." She shrugged. Yoru shook his head amd relaxed. "No no, Ill give credit where its due. Phoenix fights fairly well. Hes not bad at all. Though you on the other hand, hm, maybe a bit lacking." He said teasingly. Jett scoffed and shoved him gently with a finger. "You telling me i lasted longer than phoenix and almost scoring a win aint good enough? Yknow i cant tell whats higher between your hair, your ego and your standards." She chuckled back at him. Yoru smiled. "Who knows, maybe you can prove me wrong." She nodded. "Maybe ill finally kick both of your asses." She giggled.