Part 7: 🔞Desiring Comfort🔞

He heard a knock on the door which interrupted his thinking. He got up to answer it, and upon doing so, found himself blushing harder as he looked down at Jett. Sova was right. I dont know what it is about her but.. Shes fucking amazing. And i want her all for myself..

Jett blushed as she looked at Phoenix. She somewhat admired his tattoos, which made him smirk.

"Hey, I-I wanted to ask you about what happened- H-Hey!- Put me down!-" He just picked her up and pulled her into his room, closing the door behind her. She looked at him nervously, while he looked at her with soft eyes. He cupped her cheek and went in to kiss her. She was a bit confused at first but it didnt take long for her to relax and get into it herself. He put his hands on her waist, she moved hers onto his chest. He picked her up and carried her over to his bed, placing her down gently and then begun to kiss her neck. She made a few cute noises which he enjoyed. "Jett.." He spoke into her neck as he kissed her. Looking at the burns on her skin he kissed them gently. He guided his hands down her waist and slid his hand up her shirt. She flinched at his touch, making him kiss her again, trying to make her more comfortable. "Relax.. I wont hurt you." Jett looked at him with nervousness in her eyes. "W-What the hell P-Phoenix- Ah..~" she moaned softly as he squeezed her boobs, kissing her neck at the same time. She had never experienced this before, it was all new to her. But she had begun to enjoy it. She loved how it felt when he kissed her, placing her hands on the back of his head and running her fingers through his hair. He kissed smiles into her neck and continued massaging her tits. "Mmh.. Heh- you like the way that feels yeah..?" He teased her a little, kissing her lips passionately. He begun to lift up her shirt, kissing her belly and then moving up collar bone. She moaned again, making him chuckle.

"Can i take this off you?" He asked sweetly, looking up at her with love in his eyes.

Jett replied with a soft noise looking away. He cupped her cheek and smiled. "Mm.." He kissed her again. "Its ok, You don't gotta be nervous. I aint gonna judge you sweet face." He said as he began pulling off her shirt. He looked at her in her in a soft blue bra, admiring the tattoo like markings she had that curled on and across her skin. Similar to what happened whenever she used her abilities. These ones seemed permanent unlike the ones on her arms that came and go. He smiled and kissed her chest again as he massaged her tits, his hand didnt go under her bra until he felt she was starting to get comfortable with his soft teasing. He finally hooked his thumbs into her bra straps. "Im gonna take this off too.." He undid her bra, blushing with a smile at her petite size. "Aww.. They're cute." He grinned like he usually did, making her turn her head and making a slightly annoyed face. He suspected she hate being called cute, but just used it to his enjoyment.

He leaned down to take one of the rosy buds into his mouth, in which he enjoyed hearing a subtle gasp come from her mouth. He sucked on one while fondling the other in his hand, and it didnt take long before she had started moaning again. He moved to the other, running his finger up and down her belly. He moved his hand down to her shorts and ran his fingers across her warm and soaked imprint. "Shit, heh. Did i excite you too much?" He asked teasingly. She looked at him with blush of her face. "S-Shut up.." He smiled and kissed between her boobs.

"I wont go any further if you dont want me to. Its your body." she stood quiet for a little bit, thinking about what she was going to tell him. Hes being so sweet with me.. Did I really expect anything else though..? She looked into his eyes. "K-Keep going Phoenix.." he tilted his head. "Are you sure? If your uncomfortable just say the word, ill stop." She looked at him with a gentle smile. "Yes im sure you dummy.." He chuckled. "Alright then." He began to take her shorts and underclothes off. She blushed hard at his needy expression as he looked down at what was to him like a un-plucked flower. He got down between her legs, kissing her inner thigh softly. She flinched at the touch, and after a little more teasing he finally got to business. He started with gentle licks, she melted at the feeling of his heated tongue running across her clit. She moaned sweetly, and he kept going. after a while he stuck his tongue inside, switching from his tongue to his fingers. her moans became more lustful the more he pumped his fingers into her. "A-Ahh..~ Ph-Phoenix..~" She moaned his name in broken sentences. His fingers felt so good inside of her. He started to kiss her again, adding another finger. "Damn, your gripping my fingers so tight. I never knew you were so dirty." He whispered to her as he kissed her neck once again, making her blush harder. "Phoenix im c-close-" she moaned to him. He pumped his fingers faster into her. "Go on, cum for me." She moaned, looking at him. He looked back at her with a gentle smile as she came all over his fingers. She blushed, looking away lightly. He kissed her cheek, making her smile a little.

"Good girl. You came quite a bit. No need to be embarrassed you can enjoy this as much as you want sweetheart." He got up with a slight smirk on his face. "All i ask is for a bit of enjoyment myself yeah?" He began unbuckling his pants, blushing as he looked at her. She watched him, slight nervousness on her face. He pulled down his pants, then his boxers. Jett felt her eyes slightly widen at the sight of his cock. H-Hes so big- her face was red. "You wanna get on your knees for me?" He asked gently. She looked at him and got to sitting on her knees. Phoenix smirked, bringing it closer to her face, aimed for her mouth. "Go on, dont be shy." It twitched as she started to open her mouth. She licked the tip hesitantly, Phoenix put his hand on her head, petting her and playing with her hair as she began to suck it. "Mmh.. Thats it, just keep going." She kept sucking, Phoenix helped by guiding her head around his cock. He started to moan softly, thrusting into her mouth the more he started to enjoy it. "F-Fuck.. Jett.." He started to get into it, she made noises around his cock in her mouth, making him blush, assuming she was having a little trouble. He smirked a bit. "Nnnh~ How ironic. The one whos always badmouthing me is here getting her pretty face fucked." He kept petting her, then gripped her ponytail. "Don't worry, this is all you'll get from m-me- A-Ahh~ Fuckk..." He moaned a bit louder, thrusting into her mouth one last time. He came into her mouth, pulling out to let her catch her breath as a few pumps of cum got on her face. He looked at her with a soft gaze, glazing his thumb across her chin. She blushed and looked up at him in embarrassment, breathing hard with her tongue out after swallowing his cum. "Your so fucking cute like this.." He put his thumb in her mouth, she bit down on it in annoyance. He pulled his thumb out. "Alright alright! Im sorry! Here." He picked her up and lied her on the bed, then walking into the bathroom to get a warm washcloth, wiping her face. "Thats better isnt it?" He chuckled and smiled, kissing her head. He could tell she was tired, and he could completely understand why. "You could sleep in my room tonight if you want. Ill bring you back to yours in the morning. Yknow so no one questions us?" He lied next to her, passing her one of his shirts. She looked at it and put it on, covering her body up. The two locked eyes with each other, blushing. I want to hold her.. "H-Hey could i-" she cut him off, scooting closer to him and putting her head on his chest. "Shut up.. Idiot." She said with her cheeks a rosy pink. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

"Night." She said quietly.

"G'night Jett.." He responded. I- love you..