🔞Part 25: Cant Resist🔞

By the time the two had gotten home it was already pretty late and everyone else was already in their rooms. Phoenix felt himself smirk as he enjoyed the dark silence of the night around them. Jett couldnt see too well, though she was easily able to walk into the hallway and down toward her room. She smiled to herself.

"Im glad tonight happened. I really missed you." She then blushed a little as she felt Phoenix snaking his hands around her waist. He gave he smiled and pulled her hips back, grinding and teasing his bulge on her ass through her dress. Kissing her neck and gently pushing her flat against the wall, he continued to grind on her and begun to move his hand under her dress.

"I wont lie.. Ive really missed you.. In more than one way, clearly.." He chuckled.

He was pressing into her a little hard, making Jett look back at him with a gentle smirk. She noticed he started to lift the dress up and already had a thumb hooked into her panties. Jett blushed in embarrassment.

"P-Phoenix not here.. What if someone heard us..? Besides, its Killjoys dress.." He then blushed himself and chuckled in nervousness, letting her go.

"R-Right Right, my bad. Guess I'll have to take it off you first." He chuckled and picked her up, carrying her off to his room.

Once he closed the door he propped her up against it, kissing her neck and collar bone. She let out a small moan and closed her eyes as he began to undo her dress. He grunted as he felt her pressing her pelvis onto his. He unclamped the back of her dress and let the straps fall off her shoulders as he kissed her passionately, longing for her deeply.

"Fuck.. I need you so bad.." He whispered in her ear as her dress finally fell to the ground. She chuckled in pleasure from his words. He put her back onto the ground and made her get on her knees and undo his pants while he undressed his top. She took down his pants and he threw his top off somewhere in the room, keeping his tie on. He grabbed her by the ponytail and pressed her face against the bulge that showed hard through his boxers. He looked down at her with a smug grin.

"Mmh.. You want it dont you? Heh, yeah I know you do. You missed this cock didn't you..? I didn't think you'd be so thirsty for it sweet face.." He was teasing Jett as she looked up at him with lust in her eyes, practically getting the cloth wet with her mouth already. "Id say you want it more than i do pretty boy.." His cock throbbed at her comment. She chuckled and watched him as he took his boxers down. Shed take the shaft in her hand and begin rubbing it while also taking the tip in her mouth. Phoenix groaned in pleasure as she eventually took the entire thing on her own, fitting her lips around it. He watched her suck his cock, biting his lip and pushing her head down farther the more she took him in her mouth.

"H-How the hell are you so good at this.. Shit.." She chuckled around his cock, making him smirk. He then began thrusting into her mouth.

"Mfhh..~ Maybe its all the shit you talk Jett. It makes face fucking you much more satisfying."

She let him face fuck her, then pushed his cock to the back of her mouth, causing his tip to hit the back of her throat. He moaned, leaning his head back.

"Ah-Ahha, F-Fuck im gonna cum!~ K-Keep going..~"
She held out a little longer before he finally came in her mouth. She took him out and breathed heavily. Phoenix chuckled as he looked down at the mess on her lips and wiped it with his thumb.

"I wasnt too rough was i? Heh, im sorry sweet face." He picked her up and kissed her forehead before bringing her over to the bed. He sat her down, undoing her bra with one hand, while the other slid down her stomach and rubbed her clit through her soaked panties.

"Your practically dripping, you really want this dont you?" Jett blushed and scoffed, pulling him by his tie and kissing him deeply.

"Mhh.. You talk too much..~" she spoke softly as she pressed her lips against his.

Heh.. Damn she really does..

He smirked, kissing her back and moving on top of her and taking her panties off. He stuck a finger inside her clit and pumped it in and out a few times before propping her legs up over his shoulders and teasingly rubbing his cock on her wet clit.

"Lets skip the foreplay.." He then pushed his cock inside her, blushing hard and letting out a loving grunt. Jett blushed as well and moaned softly as he slipped it in.

He started to thrust into her, kissing her passionately while teasing her boobs. She moaned softly, actually enjoying his steady pace for a while before begging him to go faster. He listened and picked up his pace. He moaned into her ear as jett wrapped his arms around his neck, holding him closer.

"A-Ahh f-fuck yes..!~" she moaned louder with him going deeper. He chuckled and kissed her lips, breathing heavily.

"Y-Your so warm and tight.. Nfghh~ i love every inch of you. I love being the only one you've had.." He said with a bit of a growl, making Jett shiver with pleasure.

"Yoru can talk all his shit.. But he'll never fuck you like i do.." He growled again with a grunt as he went harder. He was starting to gst close. He kept hitting her sweet spot, making her moan more lustfully.

"I-Im yours baby..! Mfhh- h-hahh fuck!~ I love you too..!~" She was completely out of it, seeing like she missed him in more than one way as well. She wanted this so badly, she wanted to feel him again.

There was then a knock on the door.

"Hey..? Phoenix? You alright? Thought i heard somethin coming from your room.."

It was Sova. Sovas room was right next to Phoenixes, meaning he could hear almost everything if they were loud enough.

"Damn Jett.. Look what you did." He whispered to her, giving her a smug look while she rolled her eyes. The two of them then looked at the door and Phoenix covered Jetts mouth. He continued to thrust inside her but not as fast, purposely making it hard for her not to moan.

"Y-Yeah w-were fine bruv!" He shouted with a grunt. Jett was now fondling his balls as he thrusted, trying to even the odds in his 'dont moan' game.

"We're?" Sova questioned.

"Sh-shit.. I-I mean me..! Im f-fine..~" He moaned out softly. He didnt get why this felt so good, but it sure worked in Jetts favor. He thought she wasn't being fair, so he picked up the pace once again.

"Your so fucking dirty..~" He whispered to her with a deep chuckle, breathing heavily. Jett moaned again but still tried to resist being too loud.

"Y-Your always playing..- h-hahh~ D-Dirty.." Jett whimpered passionately. She was about to cum. "P-Phoenix i..!~"

"Uh.. Are you sure your alright..?" Sova asked again, hearing what Phoenix had said.

"M-Me too.." He whispered out a quiet moan. "I-Im fine i s-swear!~ Mfhh~ Fuck!!" He couldnt hold back, he moaned louder, pulling out and cumming on her stomach, some shot on her face. Jett moaned a bit louder as well but Phoenix kissed her right before she could get it all out, cumming with him.

Sova then eventually just got quiet and backed up from the door. "W-Well ill take your word for it.." He was a bit embarrassed now that he could realize what was happening. "Goodnight then!-" he walked back to his room and shut the door.

Phoenix lied on top of her, breathing hard, Jett did the same. They both looked at each other for a few seconds and then laughed softly together.

"This is all your fault.." He chuckled, nuzzling into her neck, making her giggle.

"Yeah, no, i just followed your lead. You started it.." She looked at him with a smug face and tired eyes. Phoenix looked back at her and scoffed, wiping the cum off her face. "Oh really? And hows this my fault?" She chuckled.

"You fuck me too good..~" she thought she could feel his cock pulse and throb again, enjoying her words a little too much. She gave a chuckle in exhaustion in response. She put her hand over his face and closed her eyes before turning on her side.

"Go to bed pretty boy.." She giggled. He smirked, turning over as well. He spooned her and kissed her neck, watching her fall asleep. "Gnight love." He said softly. Eventually falling asleep himself.