🔞Part 16: Fire and Wind🔞

Phoenix was done giving out the gifts he had gotten everyone, and wanted to see what jett got him. He headed to his own room and looked at a cute gift bag that was hung on his door. He opened it to only see a card that was wrapped in wrapping paper. He started to read it.

"This gift was just a Decoy. You have been fooled." He raised an eyebrow and chuckled at what he saw. Typical Jett..

He turned the knob and walked in his room, but upon entering he looked up and his face immediately became flushed. He closed the door behind him and chuckled. "Of all the sly things you could do, this is by far the most amazing." Jett was sitting on his bed, she had on a white lace top with a bit of fringe, a white bra and bottoms, and white leggings to tie it all together. She had an orange ribbon to tie up her hair and she was wearing the jacket he gave her gently off her exposed and bare shoulders. She looked embarrassed and had her head turned. She talked, but she was nervous. Not saying much.

"M-Merry Christmas Phoenix.." She blushed. Getting up and walking over to him sheepishly.

He walked over to her as well. she blushed more nervously. "Giving yourself to me for Christmas? Your too sweet." He sat on the bed with her and kissed her neck. She flinched a little which made him smile. "Sweet indeed.." He kissed it again. "Don't worry, ill make sure your enjoying this too." He put his hand on hers, holding it as he kissed her, lying her on her back.

He slid his hand under her top and started to squeeze her boobs. She squeaked, which made him smile. "Still as sensitive as ever i see." She blushed, yet she scoffed in her normal tone of voice. "I-I am not sensitive!-" He smirked. "You really wanna lie to me like that?" She sounded a bit frustrated. "Im not lyi- ahhh.~" He started to bite her neck, then sucked on it, leaving hickeys on it. He massaged her boobs and chuckled. "Mmh. You like this. You can lie to me all you want sweet face but your face and body say otherwise." He slipped his hand into her panties and started to rub her clit. She moaned passionately, running her fingers through his hair. He was right. She couldnt lie, it felt really good. She enjoyed every second of it. He then stuck a finger inside, slowly pumping it in and out. He then stood up, beginning to take down his pants.

Jett sat up in the bed and blushed as she watched him, trying not to stare. He noticed this and smirked, undressing slower to drag out the eager look in her eyes. "Oh? Do i have an audience?" She looked away quickly. He walked closer to her. "Why don't you help me undress yeah?" He referred to his unzipped pants and boxers. Jett hesitantly started to undress his lower half. "You think you can take it babe?" He grinned as she took down his boxers, getting on her knees. She looked up at him with an arrogant smirk. "I've had you once, im sure I can handle it." He raised an eyebrow. "Really now? I wouldn't speak so soon." He pulled her by the hair, and as she opened her mouth to say something, he shoved his cock right inside. He thrusted gently as she sucked, looking down at her as he controlled her movements by her hair. She made small moans around his cock as she rubbed her clit. He started to thrust harder after a while, hitting the back of her throat, moaning fairly loudly. She started to gag a little, which he liked. "F-Fuck.. I could never get tired of this cute little mouth.." He pumped a bit of precum down her throat, then pulled out of her mouth. She breathed heavily with her mouth open. He chuckled.

"I can see it all over your face, you loved every second of that." Jett smirked. "And what? Your moans aren't a beg for more?" Phoenix scoffed and raised an eyebrow. He picked her up and put her on her back. "The only one who's gonna be begging is you." His cock was already aimed at her entrance. He looked at her with a soft smile. He could tell she was nervous.

"You sure your up for this sweet face? If you ever feel uncomfortable, just let me know ok? I don't want to hurt you." He moved a strand of hair from her face. Jett nodded quietly. "Ok then.. Im putting it in now alright? Here, you can squeeze my hand as much as you want." He assured sweetly as he went to hold her hand. He started to slowly put it in, Jett shutting her eyes in pain. She whimpered a little, clenching his hand. "P-Phoenix.." He lied on top of her and started to kiss her neck. "I know it hurts.. Just a little bit more.." He continued kiss her neck to hopefully calm her back down and to take her mind off the pain. After a few second he was finally in. He could see she was still in a bit of pain so he kissed her lips gently. "Its in alright? Dont worry it won't hurt for much longer now ok?" He started out thrusting slowly, just so she was able to get used to the feeling. She started to loosen up, it not causing her much pain anymore. She moaned softly, as he started to thrust a bit faster. It wasnt long before he started to moan as well. "S-Shit your tight.." He moaned. He started to pick up speed once again, now that she was fully able to handle him. She started to moan in both lust and pleasure after a while. Phoenix kissed her passionately and moaned as well, smiling a little as he looked at her lustful expression.

"Ahh, Y-Yes please- Ph-Phoenix..~" she moaned his name. He then picked her up and flipped her onto her knees, fucking her doggy style. He bent over and kissed her shoulders, loving the sound of his name coming out of her mouth. "Mhh- say it again." He teased. She looked back at him with a lustful smile. "Phoenix..~" he blushed, his rhythm was starting to fall off a little and his breathing got rougher. "I-Im close Jett.. Ahh." He moaned, fucking her deep. "J-Just a little more!-" she bit her lip, about to cum as well. He thrusted two more times and then pulled out, cumming on her back. She came as soon as he stated to pull out, leaking a bit off a dripping mess on her legs. He got the cum off her and then lied down, exhausted. Jett did the same, curling up next to him. "Did you like that sweetface?" She smiled. "I should be asking you that you dummy. It was your gift afterall." She giggled. Phoenix pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "I loved it. And i love you just as much." Jett blushed and wrapped her seems around him. "I love you too Phoenix. Always will." She locked hands with him, and over the course of two minutes ended up falling asleep in his arms. Phoenix smiled down at her, soon falling asleep as well.