Part 14: I Need You..

Jett walked into the living room with a yawn escaping her mouth. She hadn't women up too long ago and it was getting cold in her room due to the weather changing over the past few days. Raze was lying across the longer couch.

"Good morning Jett. Did you see outside? It's started snowing already. And christmas is right around the corner. It'll be fun spending one with you and the girls." She smiled. Jett smiled back, though in the corner of her eye she saw Phoenix walking out of the kitchen. He looked like he had another rough night. In her eyes he looked terrible. She watched him walk past and back into his room, closing the door behind him. He didn't even move to look at her like he usually would, and instead had a blank face. She frowned a bit until she reverted her gaze once Killjoy came out of the hallway.

"Good morning everyone. Oh Jett, is it fine if me and Raze use your room? Were adding little upgrades to our gadgets. Your room has the most space and it would just be fun to hang out in there." She asked happily. Jett smiled and nodded. "Sure. You two havent bothered me one on one in a while." Sage then came out of the kitchen with a cookie in her hand. "Ill join in too!!" Jett sighed and laughed. "Alright sure. Bring the whole squad."

A few minutes had passed and by that time everyone had either gone back into their rooms or started going off to do things for themselves. Jett walked back to her room to see a note in her door. She looked at the note in confusion as she read it.

'Hey! That Reminds me! I want to show you something later. Meet me outside in the next few hours, wear something warm, it's snowing now.'

The letter wasnt signed by anyone, but from the way it was written it sounded like killjoy. Maybe she's made some new weird gadget and wants to test it out on me. She scoffed in laughter.

An hour or two had passed. Back in Jetts room, Raze, Sage, and Killjoy were all grouped up like they usually were. Sage was playfully doing Jetts hair, while Killjoy and Raze were down tinkering with their gadgets.

"Oooh! What if i could add confetti to the explosions!? That would be fun! It'll be way more satisfying to get kills with boom boy if he shot confetti!" Killjoy laughed in mockery. "Dont you think confetti is a bit too much?" Sage stepped into the argument. Agreeing with killjoy. "Izzie you already shoot what seems to be a bucket load of paint at the enemy with showstopper. Besides, testing that out would be messy and we all know you hate cleaning up your own messes." Sage giggled. Raze crossed her arms and shrugged. "Hmph! It seems im the only one who recognizes the art in explosives. Shame!" Jett smiled. "I like your idea Raze. I think it fits your, upbeat personality." Raze smiled brightly. "Yes! See, this is why i love Jett! Shes way more fun than you two." She laughed. Sage looked at Jett. "You've been quiet again." Killjoy shrugged. "Isnt that normal for her at this point." Jett sighed. "Oh shut up killjoy.. Im fine. You know me." Sage sat down on the chair across from her. "Well then? How are things with Phoenix." Killjoy then looked at Sage, the two locked a gaze for a split second and then turned back to Jett who had gone silent again for a few seconds. "Phoenix is fine. Well he should be. If you wanted to know why dont you just ask him?" Killjoy sighed.

"Lets just cut to the chase. Dont you think you should give Phoenix a chance? Its been a few days since you last talked to him." She shrugged. "Is that why you put this note under my door? To talk about Phoenix?" Killjoy looked confused. "Why would i put a note under your door? If i wanted to tell you something i would've just done it." She looked even more confused. "Then who did..? It sure sounded like you?" Killjoys laughed. "Maybe it was my clone from another earth." She giggled jokingly, trying to scare her. I dont know who sent this, but im curious..

She then got up and put on a pinkish sweater, walking out of her room and down the hall. Killjoy Raze and Sage followed her in curiosity. "Are you really gonna go out there? You dont know how this note got here?" Raze said, a bit worried. Jett shrugged. Sova was sitting on the couch, watching the girls walk past. Sage looked over at him and then back at Jett, he got the message instantly and got up.