Chapter 21 - The Control Room

Day 2 6:32am

My Harto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Minx - Michelle

Shane Dawson's Point of View

The sun isn't visible today. It was lost behind a blanket of messy clouds, murky grey swirls of ink gently swirling through a peaceful creek. The morning has been eventless, we got up at the arse crack of dawn in search of food. We had to share what food we had from the cornucopia between the three of us - Joey, Kelly and I. Our foraging has lead us into an open area composed of dirt, large rocks and the occasional cave. There is an edging of forest circling the clearing. Kelly has been the only person to actually find anything and not just anything, a total of Six rabbits. Six freaking rabbits! I am seriously considering the fact that she's a wizard and just pulling the out of a hat or something. But it's not just that, Joey and I haven't even seen a rabbit in the wild besides the ones Kelly pulls up.

'Hey guys! You'll never guess what I found!' A distant voice yells from somewhere yonder. 'Helllooooo! Guys? Where'd you go?'

'Walk faster!' I whisper to Joey in a violent hiss. He takes up a gentle jog toward forest. I begin a slight run to keep up with him. We almost reach the bushes before she yells out for us.

'Where are you guys going?!' Kelly calls. Dammit. We stop and turn around to see Kelly running towards us.

It's not as bad as it sounds. We were kind of hoping to leave Kelly behind. It's not that Joey and I don't like her, it's just that she's kind of extremely wasteful. Remember when I said that we all ate the food we found at the cornucopia? What I should have said was, me and Joey watched in horror as Kelly started feeding beef jerky to the wildlife. Not only that, she does not know how to whisper which is only going to attract unwanted attention. I'm also thinking that she's some kind of spy working for the forces of Tom Cassell. It is highly unlikely but not impossible.

'Where were you guys going? I thought we were looking here for food.' She pants. 'I found another rabbit.'

She raises her arm, a lifeless rabbit caught in her clutch.

'That's seven rabbits now Kelly, how are you doing this?' Joey asks politely, taking the rabbit off Kelly and strapping it to the back of his bag along with the rest of them. They hang like a ladder off his back.

'Well it's kinda hard to explain. I just kind of know they're there. I mean, it's kind of like I can sense that they're there but I don't actually know that they're there. I just kinda see them out of the corner of my eye and the-'

'Just stop, Kelly. Please' I interrupt. 'We decided that it's time to cook a few of these bad boys and we didn't think you wanted to come'

She looks at me, puppy eyes out. Her composure cracks and she bursts into tears.

'No, no, no, you were trying to ditch me weren't you?' She demands, burying her face in her hands.

'No, Kelly, we were just-'