Chapter 17 - Personal Game

2 days until the games

MyHarto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

- Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

- Benni Fine

Shane Dawson's Point of View

The dining room is full of chatter and clutter. Plates of food rest on top of the mahogany dining table. Spilled food carelessly strewn in between the smorgasbord of gourmet meals. Everyone is shovelling food in, slurping, crunching, pushing and gagging down their dinner. Everyone is back again. Well. Everyone but Ian and Jenny. We went from forty to twenty-four and now down to twenty-two. We haven't done any training since they were taken. The games haven't even started and too many people have already died. I stare at my sloppy bacon, Nutella and cream cheese bagel. I've started trying new food because I won't get the opportunity to eat any of this stuff in a few days but I haven't been overly hungry. I've been forcing myself to eat because I know that it is what I'm supposed to do but I haven't had the food lust I normally have. I've got to take good care of myself now.

I'm sitting between Brittani and Justine. They are talking to the people sitting on the other side of them. I would prefer to just be left alone right now, conversation isn't something I really want to focus on. It would be an unwanted distraction because it would make it harder to kill someone when the time came if I strengthen the bonds I already have with them now. I don't know if slaughtering someone is something I could bring myself to do but if my life depended on it then I guess I could. Life is one of the biggest things of mine that I should value and if it gets taken away from me, I lose everything. It's something I'm going to fight for.

My plate is now covered with the messy remains of bacon fat, bagel crumbs and the occasional blob of Nutella. I'm one of the first people to finish. My desire to hang around for everyone else to finish is non-existent. My chair grinds along the ground as I push it out to stand up. I walk over to the sliding door exit but I am blocked by two men in black.

'Sit back down, a special announcement will be made shortly,' the one on the left instructs. I give a heavy sigh to show my annoyance. I sit back down at the table and watch a few other people attempt to leave, all of them get the same result.

After about ten minutes of uncomfortable boredom, the speakers crackle to life, projecting out a whiny girls voice.

'Hello everyone, I have an announcement to make. It is me, Sancia DuPont and my boyfriend Cory. I just want to give you a quick update on Ian and Jenny. They are doing well and will be participating in the Hunger Games. We will also have Hannah Hart and Tyler Oakley joining the event.' There are murmurs all around the room. Some excited, some sad, some angry. 'My second announcement is, starting now, you will be undergoing major training routines. You better be prepared because it's going to be intense. You will also be living alone until the games start. Kinda like a solitary confinement thing. Okay bye.'