Chapter 20 - Teamwork

Day 1 - 3:30pm

My Harto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

- Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

- Benni Fine

Minx's Point of View

I lay down in the grass. My chest rising and falling with every heavy breath I take. Drops of water roll down my body. My muscles reluctant to work. I look over at Pewds. He's kneeling on the ground, his back hunched over his knee. We're exhausted. Pewds, Ryan and I put up a fight at the cornucopia. I'm not sure of the number of people we killed but there sure was a lot of blood. Pewds and I ran off after a while and left Ryan to fight by himself. It's not like we wanted him to get killed, it's just that he was doing most of the work anyway so we didn't have to be there to help him. We managed to get into the bushes without any trouble but then we came across the edge of the forest. It was just a drop from there and it certainly wasn't a small one. However, there was another island off in the distance with a girl giving mouth-to-mouth to another girl, they were too far away to see their faces but we decided to steer clear of them. We decided to look around and see if there was another way off. We learnt that the starting island wasn't connected to any more land and it was inevitable that we would have to jump into the water to reach another island and there were plenty to choose from. There were islands situated all around the island we started on. Their shapes were different and there was a stretch of water between each island. The islands were elevated at different levels with each island being higher than the last.

Pewds and I decided that we would conquer one of the higher islands which meant we had to do a bit of climbing. However, we ran into the Justine girl and one of the Fine Bros, Benni I think, just as we hit the water. One thing lead to another and their blood was spilling throughout the water. We managed to get our weapons back before their bodies sank so we didn't lose anything. When we reached the cliff-face of the island, we started climbing. I plunged my knives into the rocks, using them grip my way up that cliff. It took far too long to reach the top but it was done without any casualties.

My breathing is slowly returning to its normal pace and so is Pewds'. Out in the distance we hear a noise. The noise of the cannon. They must've tallied up the dead contestants. The cannon goes off again, and again, and again. There is a total of twelve blasts before the cannon is silent.