Chapter 10 - Pre-game Preparation

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

- Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

- Benni Fine

Kpopp's Point Of View

The morning sun creeps in through the gaps in between the curtains, giving the room a calm, gentle glow of light but enough to stop me from going back to sleep. The sheets crunch underneath me as I adjust myself into a sitting position. I rub the sleep from my eyes and get changed into my training clothes.

'Morning Kelly,' Jenny moans as she lay in bed, looking at me with squinted eyes.

'Morning, how'd you sleep?' I ask pulling out a brush from a drawer and brushing my matted messy hair.

'Not very well at all. What about you?'

'I was on and off through the night, I just couldn't get settled.' I say looking at Jenny through the mirror in front of me. 'Hey Jenny, you know that guy, Tom, the one that went a little crazy at dinner last night?'

'Yeah,' she replies with a gravelly voice as she makes her way out of bed.

'Well yesterday, he kept me back after dinner as well as four or five other people to form an alliance.' I confess putting the brush back away and turning to face her.

'So your going to try to kill me? Is that what you're saying?' Jenny says slightly sarcastically.

'Well, I said no so I won't kill you but I'm warning you that they might, I left before they did any planning or anything like that.'

'You do realise that by leaving, you're probably going to be one of their targets now, you should have said yes and then we could have had some inside information so we could warn people who are at risk.' Jenny explains as she starts making her bed.

'Well, do you think I should tell them I've changed my mind and I want to be a part of it?' I suggest.

'You could try that.' Jenny says. 'And if that doesn't work, then maybe you could try and get information of one of the others in the group.'

'Okay, but I don't know who I'd talk to.' I say, the faces of the group running through my head, Felix, Tom, Michelle, Ian and Adam. The wake-up siren buzzes off and soon after, the doors unlock.

'Think about over breakfast. I'm gonna go get Lucas and I'll meet you sometime later.' Jenny plans as she struts out of the room, bed hair and all.