Chapter 19 - LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Day 1 of the games.

MyHarto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

- Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

- Benni Fine

Grace Helbig's Point of View

It’s the morning of the games. It would be a beautiful day otherwise. I've been spending my time looking out the window. The sky is a beautiful vivid shade of blue. The clouds equally beautiful, fluffy white clusters of condensation floating elegantly in the air like cuddly pompous bubbles. The birds chirping their morning away like a group of excited children at a birthday party. The lush green trees are softly waving in the wind as if to say goodbye. Goodbye to me. Goodbye to my life.

I can't help but feel somewhat depressed. This is potentially the day of my death. I have less than an hour left before I will be taken off to an unknown location where my friends will be slaughtered in front of my eyes. I was told yesterday that Hannah will be joining the games. My emotions are torn. This experience is something I wouldn't even wish upon my enemies and just knowing that one of my best friends will suffer through it is heart-wrenching. I just hope if she dies, then she dies quickly. On the other hand, I will have an ally. Hopefully. But if we are the last two left, what will happen? Will I have to kill her? No, I'd let her kill me. I couldn't live her blood on my hands. I start shaking at the thought. I feel empty. The tears start to roll down my cheeks. What will come from this? My knees buckle from underneath me and I hit the floor with a shallow thud and I curl up into a ball. Someone kill me now.

'Grace, its breakfast time,' a voice calls from the doorway. I don't respond. I just lay there.

I feel two arms envelop my body, lifting my limp self off the soft comforting carpet and into the air. I shut my eyes until we reach the dining room.

'Thank you,' I mumble to the anonymous man in black who carried me here. He gives me a short nod of his head and stands exactly where he is. Slightly unsatisfied with the cold acknowledgement, I sit down at the table.

Breakfast was lonely. It was just me and that man. I tried making conversation with him numerous times but he shunned them down every time. My stomach isn't full but it isn't empty either. I glide my hand over the table. Will I ever see a table like this ever again? I stand up and look at the man.