Chapter 23 - A Hel of a journey

Day 4 12:01am

My Harto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Dahlberg

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Minx - Michelle

Adam's Point of View

I walk around mindlessly. The midnight hour has set upon the arena. My feet splashing through water with every step until...Sploosh! My once vertical form is now horizontal. My arms and legs sprawled out around my like a twisted starfish. A chilly wave of water flies up into the air around me and falls back down. I let out a groan of frustration and lift my head out of the water. I have somehow managed to get my foot tangled up in the stupidly long thick rope Minx insisted I carry. The rope hanging off a hand-like stalagmite clawing out of the ground a while back. Minx is convinced that someone left it behind and won't stop venturing through this cave until she found who did it.. The rope has wrapped itself around my foot in a series of loose knots. The middle of the rope has caught itself on an a stalagmite a few steps back. The realisation of how it was left behind dawning on me

'Get up, Adam!' Minx growls at me. She's extra pissy with her tired mind. I told her to get some sleep but she shunned that idea down with a blow between the legs. I slide my arms down my sides and rise my body out of the water. Drops of freezing water raining down off my body. Something tightens my collar into my throat and I fly upwards onto my feet. Minx has decided to help me for once. Her hand releases my wetsuit and her feet continue to trudge along through the never-ending puddle of water. There wasn't this much water in the cave when we first came entered but it's now reaching my mid-shins. I told Minx that we're just passing through a lake but she pointed out that the water is rising behind us as well.

I slip the rope off my feet and unwrap it from the stalagmite, bunching it up in my arms to make sure this event doesn't repeat itself. I follow the shadow of a walking Minx in front of me. Sloosh, sloosh, sloosh the water moves around our feet as they move. My body shivering from the water remaining on my head and hands. However, the wetsuit has blocked most of it from touching my skin. Suddenly, Minx begins to run. Sloosh, sloosh, sloosh. Is she trying to ditch me? I see her dark figure jump up in the air and she begins to float. It takes a second for my tired mind to realise that she's not in fact floating but she's hanging. She pulls herself through a hole in the roof. She's trying to leave me?! I run after her. I jump and jump to reach the hole but it's no use.

'PISS OFF ADAM! I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!' She snarls quietly at me. Sploosh, sploosh, sploosh. Who is that? Minx is in the roof and I'm perfectly still. 'Hide you moron!'

Hide? Hide where? Whose coming? It's too dark! I can't see!

My body swings around in a frenzy looking for somewhere to hide. Then it hits me, I'm surrounded by shadows and the stalagmite would make a great hiding spot. I quickly run over to the stalagmite and tuck myself behind it, making sure to be extra quiet. I cling onto the rope for dear life. I halt. Sploosh, sploosh, sploosh. I breath as quietly as I can. I can feel the panic level increasing slowly as the splashing gets louder and louder. I can make out two tiny anonymous figures walking alongside each other in the water. They aren't speaking so I have absolutely no idea who they are. All I can tell is one is considerably taller than the other. I press myself extra close into the stony surface of the stalagmite hoping they cannot see me.