Chapter 4 - Drunken Disaster

Bree Essrig's Point Of View

'I'll take another one thank you,' Jenna stumbles for words. She gives a wide eyed look at me and purses her lips. My drunken mind finds it amusing and I burst out laughing and so does she.

'You should have seen your face,' I blurt from in between my furious fit of laughter.

'You should see your face,' she slurs as her top half starts rolling around in circle from laughter. 'How come I haven't met you before?'

'I don't know.' I reply. Her eyes are so big.

'I wish there was more people like you around.' She garbles. 'The world would be a much more funner of a place.'

'I like having fun.' I say. Her eye lashes are like, reaching out for a hug or something.

'Hey Glozell! Isn't this girl so much fun!' Jenna yells putting her arm around my shoulder and pointing to me with a drink in her other hand.

'Is you drunk?' Glozell yells over the murmur of the crowd in a slightly sarcastic mother voice.

'Pfft, no.'

'Good luck with that.'

She walks away into the crowd and starts talking to Rebecca.

'Can I have your eyes?' I query squinting to get a look at those huge white balls curving out of her head.

'No,' she snaps in a toddler voice. 'They're mine, you can't have them.'

'You're a bitch,' I sarcastically say.

'No you’re a bitch,' she returns.

'You smell,'

'You smell,'

'You're ugly,'

WHAM! Her knuckles embed themselves right on the side of my face. Man she can punch.

'Fuck you red!' She screams.

'Damn that hurt.'

A crowd of around ten people start crowding around us.

She reaches for my head and grabs a handful of my hair. Locking it into her balled up fist. She pulls it again and again from one side to another. Tears start forming my eyes. My scalp throbbing as the pain convulses throughout it.

'Stop,' my voice fumbles.

Another set of hands tangle themselves into this mess. Tears run freely down my face.