Chapter 3 - Contractually Obliged

Zoella's Point Of View

Holy smokes.

This room is so big and beautiful and glamorous. It has a red carpet underneath pearly white walls. A massive gold chandelier in the relative shape of an octopus hangs down from the gold spiral decorated roof. The lights on the chandelier reflecting onto drooping diamonds that sparkles elegantly around the room. A dozen well done up people conversing amongst each other, some of them I know, and some of them I don’t.

There are two fluffy red flights of stairs leading up to a second floor that looks as intricate as this one. The pink haired girl with the powdery white face trots up one of them on her pink high heels, making a muffled thunk noise.

There are red velvet lounges in the room to the left that must be the loungeroom looking like clouds. A shiny gold archway opening the way to an empty dining room on the right.

'ZOE!' A familiar voice echoes around the room.

A turn to see a man with silvery blue hair in a blue suit smiling at me.

'Hi Tyler,' I greet smiling.

 'You look fabulous,' he chimes with his over enthusiastic voice.

'You too Tyler,' I return.

'Drinks?' A  built clean-cut waiter offers.

I take a tall thin bubbly glass of champagne with a strawberry bobbing on top and so does Tyler.

The door opens behind me. I sidestep to avoid getting hit. A girl with purple and black hair walks in alongside a man with a shaved head.

'Holy Shit this is beautiful,' the black and purple haired girl exclaims.

The house is started to get a bit crowded and I see one of the waiters looking up. He nods.

'Attention everyone,' A deep powerful voice booms throughout the room. 'Could you all step into the dining room.

____________________________________________________________________________

Minx's Point Of View

'What do they want, we just got here?' Tom queries rhetorically.

'Well it must be important then,' I throw in.

We walk into the crowded dining room. I look around to see if I can recognise anyone that could make this night more interesting.

'Welcome, welcome, welcome,' a voice squeaks from somewhere.

Everyone looks around to see if they can track it down.

'My name is Sancia DuPont and I welcome you to tonight's event.'

Sancia DuPont, where do I know that from? A murmur settles around the crowd as they all must think the same thing.

'I found pewds,' Tom whispers briskly. He points across the other side of the room and there he stands in a black and white suit.

'I hope you enjoy your time here and please make yourself at home.'

Her voice is so annoying. It's like waking up in the middle of the night to a bloody mosquito flying around your ear. It feels like that except it just keeps ringing.

'dinner will be served in a little bit but before that, I have some news for you.'

Her voice blasts. A waiter comes and stands next to me.

'Drinks?' He offers.

'No thanks,' Tom and I say synchronised.

'Some of you may remember me, some of you may not.' She continues. 'But I rang you up to see if I could work with you. You all denied. So I have started the very first, YouTube Hunger Games.'

'Is she for real?' I question Tom.

'Of course not,' he replies.

'I am not joking, I assure you that after these games, thirty nine of you will be dead and one will not.'

'Is this a pra...' I start.

I remember her. She had brown hair, she rang me up and asked me. I watched one video and she was that rich bitch. The one that was telling us about how she gets up every morning and gets someone to walk in and make her look like some sick celebrity or something. She better be kidding. Otherwise I'm gonna die.

I look at Tom and he looks back at me like he's just seen a ghost.

'Oh my god,' he says softly.

'I'll take one thank you,' I say to the waiter grabbing two glasses of champagne.

Author's Note

Thank you guys for commenting and voting. I hope you enjoy this chapter, it is a bit shorter and a bit more rushed than usual but its progress none the less. Please tell me what you want to be included, what you want to happen, who you do and don't want to win because this is for you guys.

There is a poll where you can vote for who you think will win on my profile.

If you are visiting any of the YouTube channels included in this story, please comment on their video saying: You have been reaped for the YouTube Hunger Games  http://www.wattpad.com/story/11244338-the-youtube-hunger-games.

Thank you.