Chapter 16 - The Arrival

2 days until the games

MyHarto - Hannah Hart

Tyler Oakley

Lucas & Jenny - Jenny Veal

- Lucas Cruikshank

Kpopp - Kelly Reynolds

Smosh - Ian Hecox

Glozell Green

Joey Graceffa

Pewdiepie - Felix Kjellburg

NigaHiga - Ryan Higa

DiCasp - Caspar Lee

Zoella - Zoe Sugg

Shane Dawson - Shane Yaw

Brittani Louise Taylor

itsGrace - Grace Helbig

Sprinkle Of Glitter - Louise Watson

Sky Does Minecraft - Adam Skyler

The Syndicate Project - Tom Cassell

Bethany Mota

Jenna Marbles - Jenna Mourey

Miranda Sings - Colleen Ballinger

Minx - Michelle

Vsauce - Michael Stevens

iJustine - Justine Ezarik

The Fine Bros - Rafi Fine

- Benni Fine

"COOOORRRREEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!" Sancia screams, running up to the grounded black helicopter. A tall, thin 15-year-old boy steps into the doorway of the helicopter. His brown hair gelled into place with the top curled over the shaved sides of his head. His dazzling blue eyes sparkle as the light hits them as he smiles to show a row of perfectly straight glistening white teeth. He is wearing a black and white checked button-up shirt with a pair of black jeans. Two almost identical security guards grab him by the arms and help him jump down on the lush green lawn. He is almost knocked onto the ground as Sancia throws herself on him, grabbing hold of him like a koala. He wraps his hands around her laughing.

'Hello, Sancia,' his voice is smooth and low with a soothing quality to it. 'My trip was wonderful, thank you for having me.'

Sancia's powdered pink face blushes as she unwraps her limbs from around his body. Damien steps in from behind Sancia, extending his hand out for Corey to shake. Corey accepts the gesture.

'It's nice to have you here, Corey. Sancia has been looking forward to your arrival.' Damien says.

'Oh go away Damien, he's my boyfriend not your,' Sancia intervenes, pushing him aside. Damien is slightly taken aback.

Sancia takes Corey's hand and pulls him along to the grandiose house. The grass squeaking and crunching slightly underneath their footsteps.

Once inside the house, Sancia proceeds to give Corey a tour of the majestic house. On the first floor: You step into the lobby, off to the left is the living room with a bathroom attached to it, off to the right is a dining room linked with the kitchen and another bathroom attached to it. Out the front of the lobby are two sets of red carpet stairs with a door leading to the laundry room in between.

On the second floor: another lobby, with a third bathroom connected to the left side and a hallway off to the right that leads to all the 4 bedrooms - Sancia's, Noah's, Damien's and a guest bedroom - with an unsuited attached to each bedroom. There is a study room at the far end of the hall.